• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    But he was like that before doing that!
    From years of going to the bathroom

Comment

Originally posted by GTarman68 View Post
      Since Dan is a friend of mine, I will just say this. Don't always believe what you read. There are always 3 sides to every story.

My perspective. Your perspective. And what we release to the public?

I train all of the people in my life (i sound like a cult leader - train), they'll probably even put it on my headstone
      you must maintain your public image
      it basically means, to have some manners and decorum. We're in public, leave personal drama at home.

Comment

well i grew up with them , and biohazard in nyc , were all bro's , so sorry danny's luck seems bad ? i love " amoung the living " , i have seen them many many times back in the day !
        i really gave up on them after joey was fired ? to me joey,scott,and the orig lineup rule !
        being i do know them all , i feel sad to hear this news , my heart goes out to him , and his wife , and his kids !
        i hope he pulls it together for there sake atleast ! see ya , alz / 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ALZ View Post
          well i grew up with them , and biohazard in nyc , were all bro's , so sorry danny's luck seems bad ? i love " amoung the living " , i have seen them many many times back in the day !
          i really gave up on them after joey was fired ? to me joey,scott,and the orig lineup rule !
          being i do know them all , i feel sad to hear this news , my heart goes out to him , and his wife , and his kids !

Yeah the lineup changes are a buzz kill with that band. I've tried to ride it out with them. Unfortunately, I walked out the door when Rob Caggiano did. I may not be back.

Comment

Originally posted by ALZ View Post
            Joey's not the original singer, and Frank is not the original bass player.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

my favorite anthrax record is still the one with neil turbin and danny lilker - fistful of metal!!!!!! \m/
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I dug all the incarnations of Anthrax. Was bummed at first to hear Joey was coming back, cuz I love the John discs as well and I'd heard rumors that Joey's voice had given out. Was relieved and thrilled to hear how great he was on Worship. Kind of a bummer that they have all those other great tunes and the only Bush era one you get to hear live is "Only"

Anyhow, hopefully Danny and family sort out their issues, whatever they may be.
                Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                  my favorite anthrax record is still the one with neil turbin and danny lilker - fistful of metal!!!!!! \m/
                  That was my favorite until Spreading came out. I thought Among was great until it got overplayed, and then is just started giving me headaches... and I wasn't all to happy they decided to go NOT man rap-metal. That just got too childish...

But it wasn't as bad as when Judas Priest came out with their follow up to Defenders.... Turbo Lover. That crushed me. lol
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

well yea they went thru lineup changes , the guys were always cool with me , as for the band imho the best lineup , and the ones i hung with were , joey ,danny,scott,charlie,frank , that line up rocked nyc ! i do remember dan lilker being in for a lil while , i 1st meet the guys in 1985 ? i think it was savatage at lamours brooklyn ? live they ruled imo , cioa, see ya , alz / 2014 p.s. i looked up info , damm they had a ton of guys before i met them ! wow !

Comment

Please keep in mind folks we are talking about musicians! To put it politely we're a little off the hook. I mean if you found Ozzy Osbourne eating dog shit in the parking lot would that really surprise you?

Makes perfect sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X