No announcement yet.

Danny Spitz busted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's definitely one of their best! I'm looking forward to their next one with Jon Donais from Shadows Fall playing lead.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I haven't been on here for a few weeks and this is teh first thing I read lol.

But damn, this is unfortunate in so many ways.
      I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
      ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
      Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
      Blackstar Soloist HT60
      Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
      Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

Dan quit as he was tired of the lifestyle of playing in Anthrax and playing guitar.
        What Is Paying For Your Passion For Being A Guitarist?

Comment

It sucks if he does have parkinsons disease. I have to feel for his wife raising autistic kids while a hubby is becoming violent and may have Parkinsons.

Originally posted by skorb View Post
          sorry to hear of his personal issues, but Spitz is a horrible player, one note solos his specialty.
          no talent goes a long way playing noise - and that's what Anthrax was until they got Bush to join and actually carry a melody.
          His solos were adequate for thrash. Nothing too complicated or creative and nothing that'll make him live among the guitar gods, but they worked and were better than the average thrash band's solos.

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
          I heard he quit Anthrax because he was some sort of millionaire Swiss watch maker or some shit?? Who knows now days but either way I feel bad for him if he is sick. That just sucks. I loved Anthrax.

He did go to school in Switzerland to become a certified watchmaker, but I don't think he did anything with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
            He did go to school in Switzerland to become a certified watchmaker, but I don't think he did anything with it.
            He has. http://medusawatches.wordpress.com/2...spitz-watches/

Comment

It looks like he just makes watch benches

http://danspitz.com/spitz-bench/

Comment

No, not just benches; that's more recent that he started doing the bench thing. He makes and repairs watches, also. There used to be an article about how he was doing it for a living since leaving Anthrax, and there were pics of him working on watches.

Comment

I wonder what the price tag looks like on those.
                  This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

For me, Among the Living is my favorite album of theirs. Those TMNJ Jacksons were a huge influence on me wanting a Jackson to start with.

My first Anthrax show was when they opened for Ozzy at the Meadowlands. I had shitty seats, but I loved it. I think that was the State of Euphoria tour.

Comment

He's a born again Christian....Good for him..
                      Last edited by Bear R.-; 01-09-2014, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear R.- View Post
                        He's a born again Christian....Good for him..
                        That whoops his wife's ass! He's a born again Christian because beating your wife is not very Buddhist.
                        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

This happened to me and my wife. She stood in my way. But I didn't do shit. And it got worse to the point where I called the cops. And she went to jail. But I could see it in the cops' eyes they wanted to take me, because it's a double standard. So guys, don't put a hand on her. At all. Let her do it to herself because the law is never on the guy's side in these situations. I feel bad for Dan because he probably didn't do anything and shouldn't have gone to jail. If where he is is anything like where I live, the wife can't choose not to pursue it. Once he's arrested, it is the state vs. Spitz, and his wife can't change that.
                          My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
                            Those TMNJ Jacksons were a huge influence on me wanting a Jackson to start with.

I'd be a damn liar if I didn't admit they helped steer me to Jacksons too.

Comment

Some of the coolest Jacksons ever:

Comment

Since Dan is a friend of mine, I will just say this. Don't always believe what you read. There are always 3 sides to every story.

Comment

Working...
                                X