New Anthrax album is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
    Is that the "Tiny Three" a spin off of the Big 4? Actually it would be Exodus, Testament & Death Angel.
    I'd love to see that one! I saw Exodus last summer at Grammercy... they were excellent. Exodus played somewhere in PA with Slayer in the spring, but I missed that one.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i met dan nelson while he was doing the record. nice guy. i met scott ian twice back when i was in junior high school, the complete opposite of nice. the record is good considering what we got from them the past 10 years or so. they did a good job at yankee stadium the other week, but it was definetly metallicas night. anyone got a jj2 for sale? hes a dick, but i like that guitar. i sold mine a few years ago....

Comment

Picked up the new CD today... it definitely is awesome!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Finally got a chance to listen to this one today riding into the city......killer, will be in heavy rotation.

Comment

Saw them sunday. Great show! Joey did pretty good.

I agree...Scott Ian in person is a douche. Seems cool on TV, very standoffish and jerky in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
              Saw them sunday. Great show! Joey did pretty good.

I agree...Scott Ian in person is a douche. Seems cool on TV, very standoffish and jerky in real life.
              I met Scott and Pearl a couple years back at the Rainbow (met Lemmy, Dave Atell, Johnny Knoxville AND Keanu Reeves that night too) and he was very cool with me. I was quite drunk yet he stood and talked to me for a long while about the old days and how I saw them (and all the other big 4 bands) at City Gardens in Trenton NJ back in the 80's. I would have told me to get lost, but he was very cool. I'm sure he had a stiff neck after the conversation as he's a short dude and I'm 6'5". Lots of people say he was a jerk in person, I did not see that at all.
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Love the new album. I saw them in SF this past Sunday and they delivered.

Comment

I met Scott at NAMM a few times. Tried to engage him in conversation and he wouldn't look me in the eye. Tried to talk to him about Judge Dredd (big fan here ) he wasn't even responsive. Asked him a few other questions and was talking to the guy next to him and wouldn't answer me. Dick.

I met him at a meet and greet that I PAID for. He told the bodyguard dude (very rudely BTW) that there were to be NO PICTURES with band members. Frankie was like WTF? Frankie was ready to stand with us but Scott wouldn't let him. The rest of the guys were very cool. I got to take pics of them sitting down but that's all.

Comment

Working...
                  X