No announcement yet.

Are people dumping 11 racks or is it just me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OP stated they were looking around for a good deal on the GSP1101 and because they saw what appeared to be a lot of 11Rs for sale, wonder if that unit (the 11R) was a flash in the pan.

I read that as an inquiry in the 11R. There is no question regarding the GSP1101.
    Last edited by Matt_B; 12-05-2013, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
      The thread title is misleading.
      +1 But it does say in plain English GSP 1101 right in the first sentence.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
        i edited my post while you were replying to mine. The thred title is not misleading. You are incorrect as was I.

Comment

The title isn't misleading. He's talking about the 11R and stated he was looking for a decent deal on the GSP1101 and noticed all the 11Rs for sale.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
            i edited my post while you were replying to mine. The thred title is not misleading. You are incorrect as was I.
            The 11R was never mentioned by the OP. The only rack he named was the GSP 1101.
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
              I've been searching for a decent deal on a Digitech GSP1101 and one thing I'm noticing is that there seem to be tons of used Eleven Racks or sale. Some real cheap. Is that unit just a flash in the pan type of thing.
              The 11R was never mentioned by the OP. The only rack he named was the GSP 1101.
              Read it again.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Read it again.
                I am off today and have been drinking since 3 pm est. LOL But I still don't see the words 11R anywhere in his post.

Comment

I am off today and have been drinking since 3 pm est. LOL But I still don't see the words 11R anywhere in his post.
                  11R = Eleven Rack. Get it?

Comment

I am pretty sloshed right now but I thought he was asking for opinions on the 1101 last night. Either way no big deal.

Comment

11R = Eleven Rack. Get it?

Comment

Yeah that kind of makes sense now!!!

Comment

Have another beer!

Comment

Have another beer!
                            And I shall!!! My older brother always said I should have worn a helmet....

Comment

I am living proof that college doesn't make you smarter.

Comment

I am well aware of what they're talking about. Adrock the OP of this thread is and was asking for opinions on the GSP 1101. Why people came on this thread and started talking about the 11R I have no idea. It's as if they didn't even read his question before they posted.

Actually, this thread was not about opinions on the GSP 1101 at all. This thread was created because I'm seeing a ton of 11R's for sale so cheap and was curious to find out why. The GSP1101 was only mentioned because I noticed all the 11R's while looking for a deal on a GSP unit.
                                My Toys:
                                '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                                '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                                '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                                '94 Dinky HX in Black
                                '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Working...
                                X