Speed Mechanics for Lead Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speed Mechanics for Lead Guitar

greshaki, I bought Speed Mechanics from Allans here in Brisbane and I've seen a couple of his other methods there too. They don't advertise all of their stock on the website, so it might pay to give them a call.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Finally speed mechanis for lead guitar arrived, i just picked it up at the local book store, the book is great!!! gotta go practice now see yaaaaaaaa [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

greshaki I don't know the number for the Australia importers. I just got my local guitar store to order it.

Gareth [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

DudesSSS , ive been working trough the book last couple a days ( i'm far from finishing the book) this book is awesome!! for anyone who wants to play fast lead guitars [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] BUUUUY IT NOWWWWWWW [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't wait until I get my copy

Comment

I found Speed Mechanics for £12.95 with Free Delivery from www.musicroom.com It's a really good shop. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

My girlfriend sent away for it around Christmas for a gift. Still not here though.
                I found that Michael Angelos "Speed Kills" video clip and there is some great stuff to practice there.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

The book is incredible. Very good material for everyone: from "wanabes" to "havebeens" to the more real "I just love to play guitar" kind of guy.

A must have, no doubt about it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Got my copy yesterday (plus some other books from Stetina) and of what I've read and played until now is pretty amazing

Comment

thanks Gary, Gareth. After ringing around a few places I managed to get one in a local store. Been plyaing it for a few weeks now, its a VERY useful book.

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a Jackson. Probably a Kahler.

Comment

yup. IIRC, it's an '86 Soloist. You can check out some more info in the gear section of his site, Stetina.com
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

I finally got my Speed Mechanics. A must for beginners to advanced! I think he explains things in a way that beginners will grasp and even a guy like myself whos been playing for over 20 years will get some fresh ideas out of this. The warm ups are just what I need to break out of my warm up routine. I was surprised how tripped up I got on that 1324 4231! [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] Here I thought a veteran guitar player like my self would be skipping to the back of the book and WHAM! I figured I'd just give it a try for fun. Just goes to show no matter how good you think you are there is always some little thing that you could learn from.

Comment

i have exactly the same locknut on my charvel model4 [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

I've never heard about this book before I saw this thread...

...thanks alot! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Just found it at the german Amazon, I'll order it today.
                                Hehe, I already know what I'll be doing during spring vacation... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

CHEERS! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                                X