Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its summer FFS. Open your windows
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      Its summer FFS. Open your windows
      Fuck No..I hate God made air. I got Central Air. We've had record highs in the 90's..but my house is in the 60's. My wife has her hoodie on.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I don't see what all the fuss about You should be used to it if you live in hell
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          I got Central Air. We've had record highs in the 90's..but my house is in the 60's.
          sigpic
          Action Jackson

Comment

Glad we're still working on a solution for the OP's problem.
            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Dannibal Corpse View Post
              You mean that the stickiness will subside over time due to changes in the finish or.....
              No. you'll learn to control the pressure your forearm puts on the body of the guitar.
              Sam

Comment

You could try wearing a wrist band like DM does! Just make sure you get one that matches your head band!

Megadeth_Dave_by_Dosex.jpg

Comment

Why would you want to fix that, correct me if i'm wrong, but doesnt sticky arm help make blues rock chatter? Hehe
                  I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Working...
                  X