No announcement yet.

Nevermore Sentient 6 Solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Nick..meet young Nick. He's good huh. K-Nick is good too..major NM fans here.

You what would be cool..All of us writing a song together and go nuts..you know it would rule!!!

K-Nick. I've been off and on here ..busy with shit at home. Been thinking about you..where have you been hiding lately..ya know I love ya..

Young Nick..K-Nick has some good fuggin' tone..like yours truly. We shoot for the Loomis kinda thing. We're older who digged VH, Frank Marino and all that Shrapnel stuff of course..right Nick!!??
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Bill!
      (I had to go learn that song)
      Ya this kid sounds good, stay on it, Loomis has some cool stuff.
      I've been swamped at work so I haven't had much time to check in
      lately, but at luckily I still have a job so I can't complain too much
      I'd love to collaborate on some stuff. I've been writing some 7 string stuff that is actually coming along pretty well. when I slow down a little a work , I'll record some click tracked stuff and send it to you and you let me know what you think.
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
        Very Nice!
        that's one of his solos that I really like but I never think about learning,
        but now I think I'll give it a go.
        (huge Loomis fanboy here)
        Thanks man, Hail to ze' Loomis! Ha.

I got your comment on YT before I read this and I was slightly confused for a few minutes.
        Originally posted by horns666
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Working...
        X