X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new guy tune

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ:
    JP?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">judas priest man . like the painkiller kinda stuff , the riffs .//Steve

Comment

gotcha [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] if you would have said glenn or kk i would have got it right off, but ...thanx, painkiller is one of my fav.'s .i grew up on priest they might be old but they still fuckin shred, and fixin to kick out a reunion album this year with rob singing. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] i was thinking like JP(john pertuci) [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] but didnt think it sounded like that. i threw up another tune called
      EVIL EX-WIFE TUNE that has more of a IMO satch type feel [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
      mosh on
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

oops....petrucci [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Good stuff! I'd like to do something like that, but don't have the right equipment. I only record like 60 sec. at a time through the sound recorder on my cornfuser [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool, thanks for the link.

Comment

Creepy

JCF Member
              Member # 2758

posted 02-15-2004 10:05 AM
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Good stuff! I'd like to do something like that, but don't have the right equipment. I only record like 60 sec. at a time through the sound recorder on my cornfuser
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thanx [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              try www.hitsquad.com they have all kinds of multitrack software to download, most of it is shareware or demos, but there are some good free ones too.
              youll be multitrackin killer riffs in no time. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              MOSH ON
              DAVE

Comment

Working...
              X