• Show
Clear All

• new guy tune

hello to you all!
    this is my first submission,so here goes

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/mosh...nsynerator.mp3

this is a moshing little tune by the name of(insynerator)i did it with my
    KE-2 rythm.gt.1 and my
    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] (single hum) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] 97NAMM shannon soloist(love this ax)for the lead work and for rythm. gt.2
    i think im gonna put it out this fall on the disk im working on now.this is just a ruff mix though.
    comments? feedback? questions?

MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Re: new guy tune

nice [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice entrance!
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

thanx [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Great drums for a home recording, really moves my little computer speakers.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

thanxx S.D. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            i did it all myself. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            the drums i did on my dr5. the bass on my harke 5 string.since ive moved from chicago to this little town just south of huntsville al. ive had a hard time finding people to jam with...so for now i keep moshing alone.

Comment

fantastic!
              I made a rock n roll sin when I tried giving in to make money, had to turn down low.

Comment

Wow! Thrashy!
                Sounds like you're in the Bay Area!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    thanx to you all ....glad you dig it. i dont get much feedback here in mayberry(wish i was in the bay area)glad to know ive got a place to share amongst fellow jackson nuts
                    MOSH ON
                    DAVE

Comment

Nice work Mosh ! I'd like to hear that remixed so the lead is "in your face" rather than distant and take a little off the drums. I like your style, really nice. Could you shoot me an e-mail of how you're set up for home recording ? That's what I'm looking to do. Again... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Nice !!

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Nice job bro... that rocks.

Comment

thanx [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

orig. posted by heartfielder
                          I'd like to hear that remixed so the lead is "in your face" rather than distant and take a little off the drums.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ya, its just a ruff mix
                          Could you shoot me an e-mail of how you're set up for home
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you've got mail [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

orig. posted by jgcable
                          Nice job bro... that rocks.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">preciate it man [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

MOSH ON
                          DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ:
                            hello to you all!
                            this is my first submission,so here goes

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/mosh...nsynerator.mp3

this is a moshing little tune by the name of(insynerator)i did it with my
                            KE-2 rythm.gt.1 and my
                            [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] (single hum) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] 97NAMM shannon soloist(love this ax)for the lead work and for rythm. gt.2
                            i think im gonna put it out this fall on the disk im working on now.this is just a ruff mix though.
                            comments? feedback? questions?

MOSH ON
                            DAVE
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">good stuff man sounds like JP a bit . also on my speakers there isn't many highs and tonso bass dude ? other than that it was pretty clean ! //Steve

Comment

JP?

Comment

Working...
                              X