New Word Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Word Videos

Wow!! not only can you sweep like yngwie, you also have tits like his!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Cham [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Word:
      Well, enjoy me hacking away and making a fool of myself.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Hacking away [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

That’s some really cool stuff, I wish I had your ability. One day I will post something, then you can say someone really made a fool of himself. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Everyone!

LOL Cham, I'm damn proud to be a big guy. I bet I could kick your ass. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lantz:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Word:
          Well, enjoy me hacking away and making a fool of myself.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Hacking away [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

That’s some really cool stuff, I wish I had your ability. One day I will post something, then you can say someone really made a fool of himself. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks man. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Word....what can I say that hasn't been said already? You definitely have a gift. I am so impressed with your talent and ability. Keep it up bud, I'm sure you'll go very far if you do. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Dave-&gt;
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks so much, man! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey word how about some altitudes licks [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ?
                That would be ****ing beautiful man [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Word,
                  You can kick anyone's butt any time with your playing [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Keep it up!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Cham

Comment

It's people like Word that make the rest of us want to give up!! Keep it up man! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Prett cool Word...keep at it!!!!!!!!
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Damn you, you little B*ss-turd!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

That was freekin' awesome Word, I was a little dissappointed with the "blues" clip, not with the playing... but I agree, it seems as soon as you were gettin' wound up, you quit!!

GREAT playing man, way better than I could ever do.... and I've been playing for many years now.. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of this, when you get a chance. Keep your head on straight, and I think you've got one hell of a chance to go VERY far with your playing.. As mentioned above, diversity is key as well, try and learn as much as you can about every playing style and you should have no trouble making a living doing what you love.. JMHO.. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Not to sound like a douche, but I hear a few things that are missing in the playing...mainly feeling and a good sense of taste. Word, staying in your bedroom all day long playing guitar and looking at the internet is ok, but if you want to get anywhere with your music you're gonna have to get out and experience life...that way you will have inspiration for playing, and if you have that, then you will touch other people with your music. Shredding seems cool when you're young and easily impressed, trust me I went thru a stage where that was all I listened to and all I wanted to do, but it gets really really tired really fast. Anyone can sit and play scales and modes as fast as possible if they sit around all day practicing, but it takes a true musician to communicate different feelings thru what they play and what they don't play. Try to play something with a bit more feeling to get your feet wet, like some Mike McCready solos or something like that...

Comment

holy **** your getting way better man than the last time I heard ya ! I love that sweep stuff man [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Dave your canned Word getts the job [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

... and don't listen to the other naysayers man when your my age you'll be doing something with someone big forsure , smoothness and tightness comes from years of playing you can't learn that it just comes with age , but I did think that that sounded pretty tight and smooth though ! when I was your age I was banging chicks and smoking pot and drinking bud , I wish I would have sat around learning that kinda **** instead of ****ing around , except for the banging the chicks part [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

posted July 12, 2003 02:34 AM
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                ... and don't listen to the other naysayers man when your my age you'll be doing something with someone big forsure , smoothness and tightness comes from years of playing you can't learn that it just comes with age , but I did think that that sounded pretty tight and smooth though ! when I was your age I was banging chicks and smoking pot and drinking bud , I wish I would have sat around learning that kinda **** instead of ****ing around , except for the banging the chicks part //Steve

--------------------
                                Steve,

at word's age, he should be going out more and experince life and not "sat around learning that kinda"!! Come on, he is still young and he still has a lot of "treasures" awaiting him to unearth!

And what the hell are naysayers?! "Naysayer!!"

[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Cham [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ July 12, 2003, 05:06 AM: Message edited by: Chameleonfong ]

Comment

Working...
                                X