Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Word Videos

Thanks, man! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I'm 14. Playing for 2 years and like 10 months or so.

Comment

So basically, you've been alive just a little bit longer than I've been playing, and your still cleaner. BTW, at the end of your first video, was that you trying to punish your guitar for being an Ibanez?

Comment

stop shredding and go make your bed.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Let's see more, but only with a Jackson! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Is the second one really only 8 seconds long? Like a bull ride? It seemed like right when you were starting to take off your video stopped. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Other than that, the first one looks good. Keep posting them. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Keep O' shreddin Word!!

Well I'm 38 and your 14 and we sound alike ...that's not fair!! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I always knew the day would eventually come when a 14 year old would be able to kick my a**. It seems that day has finally arrived! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

VERY nice Word!

Comment

Have Steve Vai and Joe Satriani ever called you and asked if you want to join them on a G3-tour?

Word, you are a fukkin great guitar player. I wish I could play the stuff you can

Comment

cool [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I didn't like that blues thing to be honest

The shred vid was pretty f-ckin cool man

cool tap+arpreggiating technique! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

To each their own.. I think it's great Word is exploring other styles.. especially the blues.

If you do not mind my opinion..I think you should get into Jazz or Classical/Flamenco at some point in life and start to incorporate your right hand without a pick Why? it's pretty obvious you have a mastery of various picking techniques and patterns...trying to play other styles in other ways opens up a whole new challenge. You may be already doing it for all we know..

Kevin Eubanks..(Jay Leno Tonight Show) no pick... the guy rips.

Comment

Wow, thanks everyone!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I didn't get expect to get this many replies.

Ace - Yeah, it was just a few seconds.. LOL.. I make a longer one today..

Charvelguy - Yeah, I've been messing around with various classical stuff on classical guitar. I want to get more into it, though.

Thanks again, everyone.. I really appreciate the comments. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron - Don't worry.. I'll have a Jackson RR1 in a week or 2. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks man!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I quit! Anyone wanna buy all my stuff? [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Word, you kick ass! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

First he punishes us with mp3's of his playing and now we get to be humiliated by video!

YOU SUCK WORD!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Man, I believe you have the talent to go as far as you want!! Keep it up !! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

Comment

Working...
                                X