Video of me in leather pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job!
    Next time loose some of the "crew"... more guitars!
    -Rick

Comment

I enjoyed it...good vibe to see everybody having fun with it.
      Thats the main thing is to have fun and you did.
      The song was nicely done to be honest and what I got to hear of the solo you sounded good. Its a nice fun memory you'll have for the rest of your life.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
        Where is the ZBT house these days? I remember MIT frat houses when I lived in Boston as a 20 year old. For those of you who don't know, the MIT admin tried to gloss over the school's nerd factor by fully funding the frats. Beer and food, parties, budget, all free, and boy did some of us who knew someone take advantage of that. All girls get in free, all the beer and food you can drink, and whatnot, and then a few lucky guys who didn't go to MIT could drop in too. I'm not so sure a school would still be crazy enough to fund tha tmayhem, this was in the 80s.
        We're off in Brookline away from everybody else. The school doesn't fund people, but they don't bother us either since we are far away and own our own house.

Comment

A good follow up to that song would have been
          Time to Change by The Brady Bunch.
          Nice job. It looked like fun. I especially like the plethora of band members.

Comment

Nice pants!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"The United Nations Glam Band"

I really enjoyed that. Everyones excitement made it fun to watch - great job.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
              X