Video of me in leather pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of me in leather pants

If that doesn't get you to click on it I don't know what will!

I haven't really been on the forum much or playing guitar at all really, but I did play a show here at school with some people from my house. The guitar is hard to hear and the recording isn't that great, but I think we sounded pretty decent. We did win best act (it's a talent show of sorts)

I didn't like the original solo very much so for half of it I just improvised then went back to the original in between. Whatcha think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZbzgUlQ-NI

Good job.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Always cool to see JCFers in their native (gig) habitat!

Next time I wanna see 4 guitarists and 1 singer though!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think it sounded better with more singers... Maybe next year we'll get 4 guitars and do Freebird or DragonForce or something.

Comment

The only thing that I didnt like is that the solo ended before It begun!

Comment

Yeah it's really quick... not really enough time to take it anywhere

Comment

That's really good! High school must've been fun!
              My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

(Most of us are college juniors and seniors)

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthguy View Post
                  That's really good! High school must've been fun!
                  Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                  (Most of us are college juniors and seniors)
                  Yeah, I read where it said MIT. Good job. It looked like your house had a lot of fun putting that together, and then performing it.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Oh, I just watched the video. You expected me to read the caption, too? LOL
                    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Man you look hot in those pants

Nice job there Are you form States, i mean looking at several vids of college and highschool over the other side of the ocean, it really seems a lot of fun. Here where i live , it is really regular , its like you look at those vids and think , i wish i was there too.

You guys did great.

Comment

Originally posted by JC_Denton View Post
                        Man you look hot in those pants

Nice job there Are you form States, i mean looking at several vids of college and highschool over the other side of the ocean, it really seems a lot of fun. Here where i live , it is really regular , its like you look at those vids and think , i wish i was there too.

You guys did great.
                        Yeah I'm in Boston, MA. It's a great place, but I'm not sure it's any better than where you are. We wouldn't make a video of us sitting around doing homework, ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                          Yeah I'm in Boston, MA. It's a great place, but I'm not sure it's any better than where you are. We wouldn't make a video of us sitting around doing homework, ya know?

i dont know i would be enraptured by that video :ROTF:

Comment

Yo watch me shred through this differential equation at 200 bpm, there are dx's and dy's flying all over the place.

Comment

Where is the ZBT house these days? I remember MIT frat houses when I lived in Boston as a 20 year old. For those of you who don't know, the MIT admin tried to gloss over the school's nerd factor by fully funding the frats. Beer and food, parties, budget, all free, and boy did some of us who knew someone take advantage of that. All girls get in free, all the beer and food you can drink, and whatnot, and then a few lucky guys who didn't go to MIT could drop in too. I'm not so sure a school would still be crazy enough to fund tha tmayhem, this was in the 80s.

Comment

Working...
                              X