• Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on kiddies!!! join in the fun!
    www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Buncha chickens
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Finally got around to listening to this track last night, but didn't have time to come up with anything I liked.
        I'll do something when I get some time later this week hopefully.

I'm interested to hear how other people navigate the changes in this progression. Could be some interesting melodies....

Comment

BUMP!
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Is there a Phrenologist in the house?

Comment

Originally posted by mpigott View Post
              sounds good.....the jam needs more people, so right now its on the back burner.....Hopefully when we get 6 or so ill post things

I'm in, tell me what and when.

Comment

basically i thought it died cause noone really came back.....i have the files here somewhere, so if people really want i can throw it together again, but to be honest my computer is in shambles right now cause im transfering all my old music stuff to my new macpro (shameless plug)...Lemme know what you guys wanna do....worst comes to worst we can set up and record a new one? who knows...
                www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

Aye, i'm game.

Just let me know!

Comment

my POD is acting up. crapshickle

Comment

I may give this one a go to test out a new preamp. Is this still on?!

Comment

OK I just recorded a few takes... sloppy as hell but it will do the trick! Where do I send 'em?

Comment

Originally posted by mpigott View Post
                          basically i thought it died cause noone really came back.....i have the files here somewhere, so if people really want i can throw it together again, but to be honest my computer is in shambles right now cause im transfering all my old music stuff to my new macpro (shameless plug)...Lemme know what you guys wanna do....worst comes to worst we can set up and record a new one? who knows...
                          I can do the mix-n-match if ya want?

Comment

come on people get in on this!
                            www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Since mpigott is MIA, and Newc has stepped up and volunteered to do the mixdown, I've sent Newc my contribution. Everyone else should do the same!

(Also stay away from my post in the amps & effects section if you don't want to spoil the surprise... I posted a link to my submission there for another purpose!)

Comment

im not so much MIA, as all the files on my comp ARRGH!!! so ill have to rerecord my submission....NEWC do you still have the BT? If youre willing to do the mix that would be amazing...im willing aswell, id just need to get everything resubmitted.....lemme know the plan, and ill be down to do whatever. I can have a solo ready in 5 seconds if need be, so just let me know if this is still happening?
                                www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

Working...
                                X