Jam??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jam??!!

Since it seems to have been such a long time since anyone has done a jam, i thought id man up and host one....Got a metal ballad style solo backng i made and thought we had a few shredders in our midst that might like the fun. Its in C minor and its 4/4 at 120 Bpm.....ill do the final mixdown and all if we can get a few takers. If youre interested PM me 2 aiff/wav tracks (yousendit preferably) one with your solo and the backing as a reference, and one with just the solo. If you could give me a one bar count in the begining that would make it way easier to mix. Soo....lets shred...i know patrick will be in on this.....(thats right im calling you out hahah) Anyhoo lets try to get 6 or so....should be a long track. Heres the backing...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...8F45A42A4D0092
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

I'll give it a shot.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I am interested too , but i am not sure if i will find anything to record with

Comment

Originally posted by JC_Denton
        I am interested too , but i am not sure if i will find anything to record with
        I suggest an electric guitar to start with...
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks for the idea, you are a genius Racerx!!!

Comment

Hahhaha

Comment

hey you can always join the myspace online band Open Roads that my badself and Em came up with a month or so agoNo ego's-no BS-no leaders

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=101108039

add yourself and join in

Comment

I just sent a friend request.

I might try to take crack at this one too.

Comment

Sent an FR for Open Roads.

MP - PM sent. I've got something for the Jam you posted, but I went crazy and added stuff to it
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Are you guys looking for each entry to fill that whole minute? I couldn't possibly come up with enough stuff to keep it interesting for that long How about 30 secs?

Comment

Whatever you want really.....just make it so i can put it together in the end

Comment

So far only one taker for sure...? Thanks to Newc! Anyone else?

Comment

ok you guys where added to openroads.IF you have anything to share post a link on that site and ask around if you need any one to add to your tracks.I warn you this stuff normaly ends up running slow,so dont expect miracles and you will have fun

Comment

aight foo im gonna get my ass on this, need something to record, havent come up with anything new in AGES.
                            www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

File is expired...I'd like to download and play around with it if someone can repost it for me please

Comment

Working...
                              X