• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asd

Tiwesteramps , that lead sounded good

Comment

Originally posted by JC_Denton
      Sorry for stealing the thread .lol but Horns666 damn man that sounded really good ,i just cant\believe how good that guitar sound is , could you tell me what gear that guitarist was using
      He was using a JMP-1 marshall preamp and a peavey 120/120.

I already bought a 120/120 on the strength of that clip, which smokes mine tone and playing wise. Amazing stuff!

Pete

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Nice Pete. MAkes me wanna try postin somehting again. tryin to post that is.
          Cus i suck at this here compooter technojargon crap...

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
            I am lovin that shit. Thats what I call.... TRIBUTE!!!
            I am still lovin that tone. Thats extremely close to the original. So.. that tone is inside of a JMP1???
            I GOTTA GET ONE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
              I am still lovin that tone. Thats extremely close to the original. So.. that tone is inside of a JMP1???
              I GOTTA GET ONE!!!
              I will NEVER dump mine..I'm still very much in love with my JMP-1..

'till death do us part..it may not be "the best" preamp in the world these days..

But it'll always makes me play my best!

Keep VH alive guys...well someone has to..!!!

Bye guys,

Bill Z
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X