Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://clevelandmetalzone.com/mp3/i'mtheone.mp3

Here's our jam version..live..he was usinga JMP-1 and Peavey 120/120/

Nick..that was pretty damn good, yeah I think it does sound better than the SGMAD one too..you really did your homework on this one man...You can nail that better than Ed these days..buts that's not saying much ..

You and I can definitely throw down some authentic VH stuff..they way it should sound!!

It wouldn't be hard to start a VH tribute right from this board..for Van halen I guess it'll be Pete and You..that I heard so far..

you're a very good player man!!

Bill
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wow thanks Bill
      coming from someone I feel really knows his shit, I take that as a huge compliment
      I've heard yours a couple of times, that band did some serious ass kicking!
      thanks
      Nick
      Last edited by kmanick; 08-02-2006, 08:17 AM.
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by horns666

WOW ! GREAT Eddie tone out of that JMP-1 !! What were the effects - pedals or rack?
        You guys did VH justice...

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac
          WOW ! GREAT Eddie tone out of that JMP-1 !! What were the effects - pedals or rack?
          You guys did VH justice...
          Wayniac it was just a couple of those old Boss half rack space effects units..from the 80's..Micro Boss units or whatever their called..no biggie really..the tone came from that amp set up..The JMP-1 does a great job of getting classic VH tones..and he really knew how to play that stuff pretty well..

OH..Your welcome Nick..you're a good player..keep kickin' ass..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Would the SD '78 Model (for Evenly Voiced Harmonics) Humbucker help in getting the EVH78 sound?
            Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by horns666

Nick..that was pretty damn good, yeah I think it does sound better than the SGMAD one too..you really did your homework on this one man...You can nail that better than Ed these days..buts that's not saying much ..

You and I can definitely throw down some authentic VH stuff..they way it should sound!!

It wouldn't be hard to start a VH tribute right from this board..for Van halen I guess it'll be Pete and You..that I heard so far..

you're a very good player man!!

Bill
              Holy crap Bill. Damn. Double Damn. Triple damn. EVH TONE NAILED.

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick
                Ya I heard that Bill , sounds great.
                this clip I did of I'm the one I think sounds better than my "SGAD" clip
                My hand is all healed up so now I can actually "play" again.

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=21484
                Great playing. There are a few really good EVH's on the JCF. You are one of them.

Comment

Thanks!
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
                  X