Music to get a lot of pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Music to get a lot of pussy

So what do you fools use to make this wierd guitarless music?

Comment

whatever works, Fruity Loops, Reason, Nuendo etc.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I used Fruity loops for my shiznit.

Comment

I started doing this stuff a while ago.....im more of a drum and bass meets hiphop sound with the stuff i make....i could post a song later if anyone is interested.....
          www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

yup, go ahead [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Hey man, very cool stuff. I swear to god, nudity on TV, gettin laid for playing a Jackson and now this, I'm gonna stop by one of these days and party with ya [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

anytime bro

Comment

That only works on those Estonian sluts though [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

you are wrong again Ron [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X