Music to get a lot of pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music to get a lot of pussy

Ok, I've been an electronical music DJ for about 5 months for now, I play mostly in private parties. You wouldn't belive how much I get laid for doing that. It's not the 80's anymore when rockers got what ever they wanted, novadays you have to play some cheesy shit to feel like a rockstar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Here is a short primitive clip to give you a glue what I'm doing.

http://www.hot.ee/sandimas/E1.mp3
    or
    http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...516LOHTGJJNCQQ

Pros:
    *It is easy to make that kind of music
    *It takes a little time to make that kind of music
    *You don't have to play any instrument and worry about getting a good tone
    *You don't need no band members, you can do it alone
    *A LOT of chicks dig that shit

If you have some spare time between job/school and bands/guitar playing then make some tunes and get a gig as a DJ and then..... you know what I mean [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just my advice for JCF bros who want some action [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: Music to get a lot of pussy

Great stuff!

I DJ and mix with some of my friends too, Kevin is a shit hot DJ around here, I steal his chicks constantly from around the table. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This was nice, loungey airey feel to it! I'm more into the hardpumping techno/trance kind of stuff (Paul Van Dyk, NrG, Sven Väth, Felix Da Housecat, etc...). But I enjoy lounge and urban beats as well: Amon Tobin and co are just awesome.

Great job man! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

thanks Ward,
      I'm really into the chill-out stuff, hardpumping is not my thing.
      I always try to mix different styles together: lounge, acid jazz, house, tribal, jungle, dnb, breakbeat, dub, funk, latin etc. Some of my favs. are Dj Shadow, Gilles Patterson, Asian Dub Foundation, Prodigy, Beastie Boys DJs, Caia, The Dining Rooms and tons of funk, jazz and latin (specially bossa-nova) artists.
      I come up with some cool beat patterns and a groovy bass lines and then add some cool sexual atmospheric sounds. That's how I do it mostly. It's "banging" music, awsome for getting busy with your partner if you know what I mean [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Exactly!

Love Asian Dub, saw them at Versuz at lounge night and DJ Shadow is great too, has harder stuff but mixes it well with the smoother things.

Gonna see Buena Vista Social Club in about a month, great stuff for remixing too.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Vabsee , aga kas naised oli ilusad ka v]i mingid lambikad, igast'hes p'ris m]nusad lood ja kui veel keppi ka saab siis sajebiis ju

Comment

Dude, you're right, I used to DJ at a radio station...in the eighties.
            I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Vabsee , aga kas naised oli ilusad ka v]i mingid lambikad, igast'hes p'ris m]nusad lood ja kui veel keppi ka saab siis sajebiis ju

[/ QUOTE ]

ikka kõige ilusamad beibed on ja neid on väga palju, ma olen väga valiv ka, ma tavaliselt võtan suurte tissidega blondid ette [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My buddy Endrik, coming through with the latest scoop on getting poon!!!

This kinda works too....

Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

yeah Mike, that jag makes them wet so fast that you can't even count to 1

Comment

LMAO

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      ma tavaliselt võtan suurte tissidega blondid ette [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      I don't know Your language but something tells me You want the big breast blondes in the front.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

no joo, isot tissit on tosin perkelen hyvät [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ROFLMAO

Comment

Ya I love doing this stuff too.
                            Pretty cool sound.
                            Check out my song, prolly my best yet.

http://home.comcast.net/~djmihow/Track_3.mp3

its a little faster, but maybe you will like it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

the intro was cool, I love dark industrial sounds
                              but I didn't liked the main beat at all, it's the typical trance/eurobeat/dance thing wich is overused IMHO
                              some of the backround sounds were nice
                              and that 80's disco thing was pretty cool too.

My suggestion, try to use those cool dark industrial sounds, lower the tempo, use metallic (literally) sound effects, use different samples for beats and try to make a little bit different rhythm patterns.

Here is an example what I'm talkin' about
                              http://www.nailboard.org/mp3/sundamnation.mp3
                              It's made by industrial band Pedigree, it has guitars and vocals but you get the basic idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X