Racer X Technical Difficulties cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Racer X Technical Difficulties cover

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The part i meant was the run at 1:47-1:50 , you know , the solo starts with a bending , and the next run right after the bending 1:47-1:50 *did you ply it like i tabbed

Comment

What kind of wah did you used for that 2nd solo it sounded good? And how long have you been playing anyway?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

JC In answer to your question, its an ascending E minor pentatonic lick.....i use root position and just play up six notes then start on the first note of the next string up and do six and so on......its actually really easy after some practice. Robo....i used a morley bad horsey 2 wah without the contour switch engaged. And ive been playing for about 2.5 years give or take a month. Thanks for all the nice words everyone!
          www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

That sounded great! Really really good playing there!

Comment

great tone and GREAT playing,realy good clinical picking going on here.Liked it lots,thanks

Comment

Thank you for expling

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  And ive been playing for about 2.5 years give or take a month. Thanks for all the nice words everyone!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn! 2.5 years and you're THAT proficient!?

I've been playing for 16 years (am 32 now), and I don't have half the chops that you do...

Again, nice work!
                  Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Working...
                  X