• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SHRED!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    ...Prove me wrong [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Just check the guitar battle vid he has on his page. The dude can play. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      You know, after listening to that again, somethign isnt right......

I d like to see a real time video of you playing a fraction of that at that rate in person, because I just dont think someone so young can play that fast. It's easy to speed up tracks, match drum tempo's etc.

So take it as a compliment or a challenge, because if you can play that clean and that good in real time, I would love to see, otherwise, i think thats a doctored clip, its just too fast, too clear....

Prove me wrong [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMHO that wasn't really nice thing to say.....
      What's so unbeliveable when some young dude can shred?
      There are plenty of guys who are younger and can play two times faster. But that's not the point anyway.
      Patrick grabbed my attention when he first posted his stuff. This kid will be many times better than most of the 30 year old pros.
      I don't care for the speed but at the age of 16 having a killer phrasing technique, great sense of melody and "singing" type vibrato wich really screams and is IN TUNE is trully AMAZING. Patrick you ROCK, you realised what is improtant in guitar playing at young age. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

+1 Endrik...

Comment

Man I listened it again and again, BADASS. I don't really care about the new players at all because most of them have a really booring style. And most of the young shredders only have speed, nothing else. But Patrick has a REAL developed style, a real 80's type Lynch/Friedman player style. This is pretty unique IMHO. I'm really scared how he will play when he is 25.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Here's a "Fuck Yeah" from me dude.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Wow , You were born to play .

You are a "Natural" , who's done some woodshedding to get this far already...you were born to play man. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Great job dude, you're really really good!!!!

Cheers and good luck to ya!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Excellent stuff - escpecially for your age ! Keep it up
                What did you use for the recording ?

BTW - what the hell is in the water in Texas?!?! So many really good/great players

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

BTW - what the hell is in the water in Texas?!?! So many really good/great players

[/ QUOTE ]

too freakin hot to go outside so people stay inside all day and jam [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yall are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too kind. hahaha thanks a buch guys, you just made my day!
                    www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

your band rocks [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] if you guys play DFW i'm there [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      stay focused, stay focused, and stay focused and your band will be huge. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                      Amp... Pioneer
                      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Damn Boy. I salute you.

Comment

thanks again guys. btw if ANY of you ever want me to play on one of your songs, im always game.

Comment

Patrick, I only can agree with the other guys, I'm really impressed.. I think you're very mature for your age !

and how's the physics goin'?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Patrick, I only can agree with the other guys, I'm really impressed.. I think you're very mature for your age !

and how's the physics goin'?

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the comments.

the physics has been going pretty good, but i cant continue studying untill i get the electronics for my project (there 2 months late, lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X