X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHRED!!!

heres another wankfest for yall

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Showmp3.a...3598&aid=10001

enjoy, and as always feel free to comment/critiuqe (spelling?)
    www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Re: SHRED!!!

I'm blown away!!! Excellent playing and I like your tone.

Comment

sounds great!

Comment

good heavy track here-loved the tone and ryth-man that ryth is very compressed!just a few minor issued with flat(ish)bends or perhaps intonation when up the higher region on the guitar?liked the atonal over the hand section in it-that worked very well and for the most it was great!good melody,vibrato,tone and great playing
        Join this site mate www.instrumental-guitarists.com
        there are some AMAZING musicians there-i think you would like it

Comment

thanks for that site justin, im joining as we speak.

Comment

Wow... Jeebus... Quite impressive. Ummm, extremely.

Comment

ahh good manLook foward to hearing you play and seeing more vids-you have that FEELING for guitar,so will always impress the listener

Comment

thanks alot!!! yall are too kind!

Comment

Jeeez, i'm listen to your stuff on MySpace... Warhorse, damn dude... I like this stuff...

You're freaking me out. Umm, How old are you guys? And which dude are you, Frank or Pat?

Comment

im patrick, and im 16, frank is 18.

Comment

Just watched the guitar battle video... the right hand tapping section was great! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dude, I'm really impressed.

For an older guy, you'd be pretty damn good. For your age, you're amazingly good. The whole band is good and has a good groove in the way of the material etc.

I really hope you keep up at what you are doing, as you are very good at it and have potential to be something. Of course, keep a back up plan for sure (school it up and all that man) but keep on doing what you're doing.

Many compliments man. I don't usually say much to people about stuff, but I dig what you guys are doing.

Comment

You know, after listening to that again, somethign isnt right......

Id like to see a real time video of you playing a fraction of that at that rate in person, because I just dont think someone so young can play that fast. It's easy to speed up tracks, match drum tempo's etc.

So take it as a compliment or a challenge, because if you can play that clean and that good in real time, I would love to see, otherwise, i think thats a doctored clip, its just too fast, too clear....

Prove me wrong [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Id like to see a real time video of you playing a fraction of that at that rate in person, because I just dont think someone so young can play that fast. It's easy to speed up tracks, match drum tempo's etc.

So take it as a compliment or a challenge, because if you can play that clean and that good in real time, I would love to see, otherwise, i think thats a doctored clip, its just too fast, too clear....

[/ QUOTE ]

well i dont know what to say,because i dont have any video equipment, but i swear i didnt doctor it.

the only thing that i might beable to offer as proof is the guitar battle video.

edit: alot of my playing might seem clean cause i tend to bury the leads a little in the mix so extra unwanted noise (ie, me sucking) can get lost a little. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Showvideo...&aid=10001

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd say it's completely possible. they're from texas man, the state that gave us SRV and dimebag darrell- who could probably shred the same at the same age [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

i say its badass, but then, who am i- ive only got like 25 posts [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

yeah, anything could be fake, but i think its legit. (but ill feel like an ass-hat if it is fake)

Comment

Working...
                              X