Kelly videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kelly videos

Did Mustaine have a teacher like Hammett did with Satriani? Or was that all just listening to Iron Maiden and practicing finger exercises? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I assume he had some theory/lessons to play like he does (incredibly!)

Comment

Kirk got like 2 or 3 lessons from Satriani, hardly what I'd call lessons.

And I would like to see a Kirk @ 85 duke it out with any Era Mustaine, your allegations wouldn't hold up. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Dave influenced James a lot, but in the end you all know who I prefer [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (check nickname [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ).

Anyways Megadeth is great, a classic metalgiant, love 'em to death.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I never really got into Megadeth until about a year ago. Now I can't get enough!
        I've been dissecting all of Martys solos from "Rust in Peace" and "Countdown to Extinction".
        Great riffs, great jams f'n luv it! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Kirk got like 2 or 3 lessons from Satriani, hardly what I'd call lessons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't know that, interesting.

[ QUOTE ]
          And I would like to see a Kirk @ 85 duke it out with any Era Mustaine, your allegations wouldn't hold up. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

uuhhh, i wasn't arguing with you... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy Thread hijack Batman! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I agree with you all, the marty/dave era megadeth was awesome.
            Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
            The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

I hate Metallica, I understand that people have opinions, but I don't know how so many people can say that Metallica is much better. Dave's like a god on rhythm and he can play kick ass leads, but I don't think he knows anything about like theory, scales, and all that stuff. He basically learned all this basic stuff after he hurt his arm and was practicing w/ a teacher.

Comment

If Metallica had a better guitarist, like a Marty Friedman, they would have been worth listening to.

Almost anyone... anyone could have done a better job than Kirk.

James is a better lead guitarist then Kirk is. He plays with so much more style.

Every time I hear that wounded-duck vibrato of Kirks it makes me want to vomit.

Kirk Ham-It contributed to the downfall of talent of guitarist as much as Nirvana did.

Comment

Working...
                X