Kelly videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly videos

Does anyone have videos of people playing jackson kellys? I think they are awesome, and I dont think there are enough videos of kelly players out there. Can anyone provide some?

Also, if this is the wrong place to post this, sorry...please move it.

Thanks,

GMS
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: Kelly videos

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Marty! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...902&q=megadeth

This Google video thing is really kicking some ass!

Comment

More Marty:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...353&q=megadeth

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...121&q=megadeth

Junior's Firebird bass! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

YES!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Finally, a Megadeth video wit AAAAAAAAAAAHNOLD in it!!!

Keep the kelly/AHHHNOLD vids coming!!

"Crush your enemies"

Comment

holy shitr -fouck megadeth kills anyu competeitioomn from the sameera in populaatr music, jesus they ca shred i know now why thiey are so respeted.!@

mustaine and friemdna forever!@ (9i love crown and coke.aka blacktooth fgrin!)

Comment

You know... angry again really hit the mark in all time greatest riffs @ 1:00 per that video. I remember trying to figure that one out for days.

-Nate
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Nate- I heard ya about angry again... it is a killer tune! Plus it has AAAAAAAAAHNOLD in the video! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

edit: I never really listened to much Megadeth, but now I think I have a bunch of songs to catch up to! They rock and play Jackson! Nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

(delete drunken message)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  edit: I never really listened to much Megadeth, but now I think I have a bunch of songs to catch up to! They rock and play Jackson! Nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

(delete drunken message)

[/ QUOTE ]
                  "Played" haha [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

There's a few more if you just search Google video for Megadeth. Didn't post 99 Ways to Die because I didn't want this thread to turn political, & the Kelly isn't as visible in that one anyway. Dave's silver KV is just awesome, isn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] It's got me gassing for a pointy bigtime!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

(delete drunken message)

[/ QUOTE ]
                      "Played" haha [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, that's right they switched over to ESP didn't they? I'm sure Mustaine and Co still rocks out with the Jacksons at home [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Dave definitely killed Metallica in the long run... he still made a famous and kick-ass band, AND he destroys on guitar.

the dude must have been playing and practicing a lot; there's quite a difference in skill between the early Metallica stuff and Holy Wars hehe. Sure Metallica progressed too, but damn [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Dave's silver KV is just awesome, isn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] It's got me gassing for a pointy bigtime!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that is a crazy good-looking geetar [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I almost have a full-on Mustaine V, Rhoads is close enough with a Kahler hehe [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I always thought Mustaine was a far better player than allot of people gave him credit for...IMO he always has and always will blow James and Kirk away in every aspect of playing...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I always thought Mustaine was a far better player than allot of people gave him credit for...IMO he always has and always will blow James and Kirk away in every aspect of playing...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah basicaly [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              +1
                              Also, Dave and Marty were quite the pair.
                              Both extremely gifted and skillful writers and players.
                              The music these two put out is legendary won't be forgotten, definitely set a standard.
                              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                              X