X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any interest in a JCF Jam?

[ QUOTE ]
    Hi there, I just made these, BUT

I never read the DELAY part the first time, however have a peek and see if you can make it work, im not sure what program you use or why you have issues with Delay, but if you cant make it work, then thats fine, just thought id try it out!!!

http://www.chrisflook.com/Cgi/JCFjam...ckingtrack.mp3

http://www.chrisflook.com/Cgi/JCFjam...ckingtrack.mp3

It's not too hot, but I just listened to satrini's Engines of Creation, and I have some ideas for "robotic" sounds. If you can use it fine, if not thats fine too, gave me somethign to noodle with this evening!

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, that was cool [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The whole point is to email them to me so we DON'T hear one until we hear all of them for that group. Bad idea posting your take here. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Kinda screws the whole idea, doesn't it?

Pete

Comment

VIOLATION VIOLATION......
        Since he posted his clip.. I am going to post mine!!!

Here it goes: meedley...meedley...meedley...meedley..., wah...wah......woomp....bang...screetch..... meedley...meedley...thump.

Comment

Me, I'm in [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Here it goes: meedley...meedley...meedley...meedley..., wah...wah......woomp....bang...screetch..... meedley...meedley...thump.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm, you need to retune that. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I was just hoping we could hear everyone's take at the same time, so to speak - makes it a hell of a lot more fun.

Pete

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm, you need to retune that. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I was just hoping we could hear everyone's take at the same time, so to speak - makes it a hell of a lot more fun.

Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

Pete, I figured you would respond when you heard my clip. The thing I don't get is why you thought it was out of tune. If anything, I figured you would have asked how I got that really cool thump sound.

Comment

Working...
              X