Tapping Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tapping Live

Anders-thanks it was great to find that section on tape from the attic-funny thing is it is kinda hard to remember even with the tape [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] only problem is when I get to the 6 finger tap to the 7 finger segment-time to go relearn [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

cool.when where was that?
      "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

very cool, i enjoyed it!

Comment

Jon_B,
          Thanks it was a blast finding the video and seeing it I forgot I even did that live [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Great, this is some great stuff! I like tapping sooo much, and that clean tone is very very good I think. There are so many people around thinking that good clean tone can be obtained only with gibson,fender and ibanez...
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I had only audio on it. It did remind me of Satriani but was different enough to call it yours. Well done.. it is a task to focus when you got people screaming like that in the background.

Comment

cool shit man ! very joe ish ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]//Steve

Comment

nice tapping there, very tasteful. Applause to ya

Comment

that was cool AND you look like a real guitar-hero there [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

NextInLine,Thanks to a Marshall plexi (100 watt) and rockman sustainer-I loved the clean sound of that mix-Joe was the reason that piece came to be.
                      charvelguy,there was a spot when an old friend screamed my name so loud it made me stop for a second [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Steve,Cuthroat & Endrik-thanks guys I'm still finding some old live vidz in boxes I will have to post them later.

Comment

awesome, looking forward to seeing em man [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude that was awesome! Definately post more [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thread revival...

Wow, major cool dude...

Comment

I found this video on my hard drive, wathced it again! And I immediately made a search to find this thread.

Man I love this video, especially the last part....
                              Check my bands!
                              www.myspace.com/magicktr
                              www.myspace.com/sinif64
                              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Cool video BTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X