Tapping Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapping Live

What a trip I was up in the attic and came across some live tapes of my band ouija-I forgot about doing solos but came across this piece I use to do...Let me know what you think??
    Btw I can't remember tha name to the piece so give me some names and I will pick one-thanks and enjoy,
    Its in windows media format.
    Tony
    Heres the link:
    http://www.tonywaters.net/Add_Stuff/...ing%20live.wmv

Re: Tapping Live

cool stuff there Tony.Great tech you have there and the crowd loved it.Loved your clean tone here.i think you rock

btw what did the pick taste of? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

pretty cool stuff Tony...I'd call it Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! cause you hear more of that than the guitar lol
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        pretty cool stuff Tony...I'd call it Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! cause you hear more of that than the guitar lol

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]-exactly even when someone yelled Tony I kinda froze for a second [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        justin,thanks for the comment-the clean sound believe it or not was a rockman sustainer thru a 100 watt marshall plexi.

Comment

justin,
          i can't remember but i hope she smelled goooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very Cool, Tony! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Brad-I'm going thru some old vids tonight for some more stuff.

Comment

Great stuff,Tony!Very cool indeed [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]..............
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Lol...One guy in the crowd seemed to be the greatest fan of yours or then he was just drunk [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well,great job! That was really great!

Comment

think it should be called "rain"...reminds me of sitting indoors watching the rain fall thru the window...d.m.
                    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Reverend Timmy-thanks i have been going thru some old stuff man what a head rush [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      twisterlemonade-actually he was a drunken fan/friend [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      diablomozart-thanks i think i like the sound of rain [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I think I heard Jeff Spicoli in the crowd. That was awesome. I love your clean tone and the creativity is top notch. Thanks alot for the post.

Comment

"Rain" is a perfect name! It reminds me very much of Satriani's "Tears In The Rain" which is also a song completely composed with fretboard tapping.

Comment

Very cool playing, the crowd sounds rabid! I really wanted to hear you bust into a bad ass riff at the end though - and then have the band hop into a fast, heavy tune.

Comment

Really nice!
                              It looks really cool with two and three finger tapping! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Working...
                              X