• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In the spirit of the Holidays....

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Good job, Ken [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I think we need to do a JCF Christmas album around here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea, Newc! I'll lay down tracks for the bells (cow, jingle, what-have-ya). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You REALLY don't wanna hear me play anything else. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, we'll do Carol of The Bells, and YOU'RE doing the bells [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Good job, Ken [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I think we need to do a JCF Christmas album around here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea, Newc! I'll lay down tracks for the bells (cow, jingle, what-have-ya). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You REALLY don't wanna hear me play anything else. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, we'll do Carol of The Bells, and YOU'RE doing the bells [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Uhhhhhhh, I may have spoken too soon. Consider this my retraction. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Ken, nice work, but I think it is missing something. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] I got it. Cowbell!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Very nice Job ..did make me feel quite christmassy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Thanks again doods! I may do some updated X-mas tunes with my newly discovered PC recording techniques so there's no more tape hiss!...LOL!

Scott?....Cowbell?..... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Great job.

Comment

Thanks Jordy!...appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                  X