Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal forumites: come see my band Deltanaut featuring Nick Menza Friday May 15!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I was about to go down there and I had a bunch of friends that were all pretty pumped to see Imp, and Menza for only 10 bucks.. Paladino's is 21 and over though and we're all 18 :/..

Sorry bud.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Looks like I'm out. He's only inviting So-Cal owners.

Damn prejudism!!!!

I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Now now, don't bring religion into it, bombtek
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Didn't even realize I spellteded it wrongly.
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Hey wait a sec!!! I didn't spellteded it wrongly at all!!! I just looked it up on this interweb thingy and I seen it all over. It has to do with prejudice. Which is what I was intending for my statement to show.

Now I feel wicked smahht and wicked vindicated all at the same time.

Comment

Oh, ok. I thought you were doing the "pre-Judaism vs Post-Judaism" thing
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well we're playing Bordello Thursday May 21st, but I think that's 21+ also. I'm sure the green room (right next to musician's institute) is all ages though and we're playing there Friday June 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Oh, ok. I thought you were doing the "pre-Judaism vs Post-Judaism" thing

Yeah, me too, I don't want to hear another Halford vs Ripper Owens argument.

Hey, 63 Strat, how was the gig?
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

It was great, thanks. Big crowd, great response.

Comment

Working...
                    X