Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal forumites: come see my band Deltanaut featuring Nick Menza Friday May 15!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal forumites: come see my band Deltanaut featuring Nick Menza Friday May 15!

My band Deltanaut (featuring Nick Menza, formerly of Megadeth, on drums) is playing @ Paladino's next Friday, May 15th! We're on @ 10:30pm and opening for Impellitteri. Hope to see you there!

-Colin
    www.myspace.com/deltanaut

Paladino's
    6101 Reseda Blvd
    Tarzana, CA 91335

Sweet! Nick Menza! I wish I lived there so I could see bands that are actually good.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Geez... how's a drummer get top billing? Something ain't right!!! lol!

Nick did some awesome work with Megadeth. What kind of stuff are you playing?
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

You can hear our stuff at www.myspace.com/deltanaut

I'd describe it as progressive, along the lines of porcupine tree, opeth, pink floyd, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          Nick did some awesome work with Megadeth. What kind of stuff are you playing?
          If it hadn't been for Nick's powerful drumming, I would have never gotten into Megadeth.
          "POOP"

Comment

I never thought I'd see Menza in a band with *those* influences. Awesome.
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

this is a good band, I have their EP, all the songs are solid and Nick's drumming is great as always.

very different flavor of music than Megadeth, it's rock with a more refined approach I guess.

our drummer knows Nick through a relative and was buying some drum equipment from him recently, and Nick gave him the EP cd, and he gave it to me since he knows I'm a MD fan.

I would go see them but we have a gig that night.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by '63-Strat View Post
                You can hear our stuff at www.myspace.com/deltanaut

I'd describe it as progressive, along the lines of porcupine tree, opeth, pink floyd, etc.
                good stuff bro, per my post above.

too bad we're playing also that night or I'd come out to see you guys for sure. post up here again next time you have a show scheduled, please.
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Very cool, thx man

(edit: we're actually playing tomorrow at the Joint (8771 Pico) tomorrow as well)
                  Last edited by '63-Strat; 05-13-2009, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                    If it hadn't been for Nick's powerful drumming, he would have never gotten into Megadeth.
                    Fixed for ya.

Good luck 63 strat, play a blinder.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                        If it hadn't been for Nick's powerful drumming.
                        Rsmacker would have never gone down on him backstage at a concert

FIXED!
                        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Hmm.. Sounds tempting, I might show up. If you see a kid wearing a Jason Becker shirt with longish blonde hair... Don't mug me. :p
                          Originally posted by horns666
                          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

I remember when gas was cheap enough that I didn't give a thought to making the extreme journey to Reseda!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That'd be great, come say hi if you make it out man

Comment

Working...
                              X