No announcement yet.

Clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill, if you had legs as pretty as mine, you'd wear shorts and sandals too!
    "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
      Interesting, I'm the complete opposite,I have no desire to dress like I did when I was 20 . I wouldn't be seen dead in a band t-shirt..or any type of t-shirt that looks even remotely metal...I find them incredibly cheesy

I loves me my polo shirts and designer jeans...throw in some nice shirts in the mix and I'm good to go .

I'm going to get my metal license revoked aren't I?
      No, you are not, you are forgiven, my son.

Once upon a time, back in the day, I wore what was cool for me, stretch black jeans, band shirt (cut-off sleeves), check shirt, white hi-tops etc etc. But them wuz the days when you could only get tour shirts at the merch stands on the night, there was no rushing up to the High St and getting kitted out in a My Little Rock Fan outfit like today. I was unique. Just like all the other Thrashers round here.

But, all that aside, that was then and this is now. As I knock on the door of 40 years of age, I would look like a complete prick if I wore a t-shirt with a skull on it, I'd look like someone who should be on a sex offenders' register.
      I'm a mature adult, I grew out of that stuff and became (sort of)respectable years ago. If you have been wearing that stuff all your life, fine, no problem, but if you go from designer jeans and polo shirts back to that stuff, you just look like a sad old bastard trying to recapture the days when you could go to bed and not have to get up for a piss 3 times. You won't be "down with the kids" you will be a joke, worst thing is, you won't know people are pissing themselves at you.

You don't need to be Mr Suave, you can dress down, just don't try to be 20 again.

Personally, I like to wear a leather slave harness, complete with "5 Gates of Hell" cock harness. Ankle and wrist cuffs are great, especially fleece lined (stops chafing) and sometimes I'll wear a collar and lead too. Not too enamoured with masks, though will wear one if told, ball gags are great but those ones with a dildo on the other side are fucking hard work. You think it's easy boning someone's arsehole with one, but it bloody hurts your jaw after a while.

Oh, and I forgot, some nights out I'll wear my 2nd Waffen SS Das Reich Colonel's uniform (replica, of course) or my East German Border Guard uniform (genuine), depending on how I'm feeling. Always with my cock hanging out.
      Last edited by Rsmacker; 04-20-2009, 06:41 AM.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Blue jeans for me. I save the black ones for special times - like truckin to Wally World to buy more black t-shirts

I get the 2-pack short sleeve pocket tees. Fruit In The Room or whatever. Comfy and light right out of the bag. It's gotta have a pocket for my smokes. A shirt without a pocket is like a woman without a pussy - useless.

Shoes are New Balance, preferably in predominantly-white. A little blue or black trim on them is fine, but all the other styles I find look like damn Ghetto Jones baskyball shoes or genie slippers.

I MISS HIGH-TOPS DAMMIT! Not them Converse canvas bo-rabbits with the big white toe cap - looks like Bugs Bunny feet. I mean a decent pair of Ponys that cover your ankles. All I can find (aside from the Chucks) are low-cut. Please, do I look like I'm running anywhere? Pfft. Ain't nothing in this life important enough to run to or from.

I tried boots, but I just can't see spending the dough for the ones I want. Plus, I don't have a bike, so scooter boots on me feels kinda "wannabe".

Notwithstanding the motorcycle jacket (classic Metal-style like Iron Maiden, not that Harley Davidson/Marlboro Man racing-style jacket) which I bought as "band gear". I wear it once in a while now, just because. Still feel like a wannabe since I have no bike, but at least I got my hair back

If I'm not wearing a black t-shirt, it's either my Jackson Metal Brigade (Army green with the Albanian Eagle on the back) or a bright orange one that says "I SCARE MYSELF" on the fron in glow-in-the-dark letters. Picked that one up at WalMart back at Halloween for $5, along with one that has a skeletal ribcage on it that glows in the dark. I point at the shirt when people start whining and say "see this? it's anatomically correct - I have no intestines, so don't expect me to give a shit"

I gave up on band shirts finally, back when you could only find them in CD shops. Last ones I bought were a Metallica that has an Unforgiven pic on it, and 3 or 4 MegaDeth shirts - Sweating Bullets and whatnot.

The 'Deth shirts shrunk in the wash, but the 'Tallica shirt didn't, and they've been washed the same number of times, usually together. Figures.

Might have a closet-cleaning and put the shirts up for grabs here.

Bill, I got a present for you. PM me an address. You'll love it, I swear.

Almost forgot - I also wear my Monty Python Black Knight shirt where he's just a stump on the ground. "It's Just A Flesh Wound!" going across the top.

And the hat is usually a Jackson ball cap with horns on it. Wore it to NAMM last year and got many a compliment. Even scared a couple of old folks in the elevator when Kotz took me up to see the Customs from the opening setup (the ones I posted pics of back then).

Gave out spare horns to Bionic and Bowcott. Was hoping they'd have had hats there like in 04 so I could set them up right but no luck.
        Last edited by Newc; 04-20-2009, 08:11 AM.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I was sent a brilliant T-shirt by a friend in the USA. It's dayglo orange,with "Los Angeles County Jail" stencilled across the back. I've worn it all over Europe and no end of people have commented on it. A couple of Yanks even sat behind me discussing it in Greece, like they were the only ones who could speak English. I ignored them until I left the cafe, whereupon I bade them a cheery "Good-day". They nearly shat themselves.

I came sooooo close to getting one of those shirts for real once....

All my other T-shirts are branded booze shirts, from back in the times I used to run a pub. That was over 15 years ago and I'm still pulling brand new unopened Carlsberg shirts out. SOme of them were really good quality too, the Tennents and the Budweiser ones have lasted and I'm still wearing shirts from that era! (Yep, I'm a miser, fucked if I'm getting any new ones till these fall apart)
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
          X