Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the ShamWow guy going to have to choke a bitch?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if he asked "are you getting this camera guy?" while getting his mugshot taken. Or if he checked out the hooker's vag and exclaimed "There's your mildew!"
    EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Comment

^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

CM ~ with the touchdown!!!

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Bam Wow!!!
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch" Best comedy ever...I cried
              www.JerryRobison.com
              '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

"look at that under the rug...you know that's gonna smell"
                www.JerryRobison.com
                '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

The saga continues. Note the party balloons left on the bed. Link

Comment

Working...
                  X