Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to Arizona soon......what to do????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scotty View Post
    In all fairness, Cottonwood is up in the mountains about an hour or so north of Phoenix.
    You won't find any Bobcats roaming the streets of Phoenix.
    Coyotes, yes... Bobcats... no.
    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
      In all fairness, Cottonwood is up in the mountains about an hour or so north of Phoenix.
      You won't find any Bobcats roaming the streets of Phoenix.
      Coyotes, yes... Bobcats... no.

If you have coyotes, then a bobcat is not too far off. Bobcats tend to like fieldy, wooded areas. They are not a mountain cat. They are a field and woods cat just like a coyote is a field and woods canine. Good luck, anyway! You probably have more of a chance of getting shot, anyway.
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

What I enjoyed about living out there is you can be in California, Las Vegas, Mexico in a matter of hours. You will see some of the hottest women in the Scottsdale, Tempe area too !!

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
          If you have coyotes, then a bobcat is not too far off. Bobcats tend to like fieldy, wooded areas. They are not a mountain cat. They are a field and woods cat just like a coyote is a field and woods canine. Good luck, anyway!
          Ever been to Phoenix? There are no "fields or wooded areas" within 50 miles of Phoenix.
          Just open desert. Dirt, rocks and cacti.

Coyotes go where the "easy" food is. "Mommy, where's Fluffy?" is a common occurrence for those that live near the mountain preserve areas or outskirts of town.
          Bobcats don't typically come anywhere near Phoenix.

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
          You probably have more of a chance of getting shot, anyway.
          Yep. That ain't no lie.
          -Rick

Comment

Not only will coyotes eat a small dog or cat, but they'll scavenge their food as well. Not gonna see any bobcats in Phoenix unless it's at a construction site.
            "POOP"

Comment

Never been, looking forward to hitting the desert.looking forawrd to getting a black tail again[and that is not a racial comment] its a very nice looking rattler!Want to go to NM some time this summer and get a trans peco's OH SG I have a small bobcat,love the little fucker,like driving a tank,that can flip over easy!
              Last edited by john.w.lawson; 03-27-2009, 05:03 PM.
              I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathThrashAttack View Post
                So I'm moving to Chandler, AZ soon (3 weeks.) any of you live there? Anything cool to do? I see that the Jackson HQ is 15 min away from where I'll live. Anything cool to do there? Walk-thrus or big jackson guitar out front, etc??? thanks guys.
                You're not gonna see much at HQ - McD and the gang, but probably no guitars. Gotta go to Corona, CA for that.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X