Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to Arizona soon......what to do????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Arizona soon......what to do????

So I'm moving to Chandler, AZ soon (3 weeks.) any of you live there? Anything cool to do? I see that the Jackson HQ is 15 min away from where I'll live. Anything cool to do there? Walk-thrus or big jackson guitar out front, etc??? thanks guys.
    "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Golf, Golf and more fuggin Golf!
    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by DeathThrashAttack View Post
      So I'm moving to Chandler, AZ soon (3 weeks.) any of you live there? Anything cool to do? I see that the Jackson HQ is 15 min away from where I'll live. Anything cool to do there? Walk-thrus or big jackson guitar out front, etc??? thanks guys.
      Where are you moving from?
      Jeff Smeltz

Comment

"Anything cool to do?"

Buy an air conditioner!
        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by customshopkv1 View Post
          Where are you moving from?
          Michigan, lost my job with General Motors a few months back and just rotting here looking for a job with no luck.
          "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

lotta rattle snakes out there,like 16 of 20 something species..fuck rock'n. late night driven an a spot light an fun out the ass!
            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Jackson HQ has a Fender logo on the building. Sorry, no guitar.
              I used to drive past it roughly two or three times a month when I worked nearby.
              Nothing "special" about it, it's an office building.

As for the rest Phoenix... there ain't jack shit to do around here.
              The place is run by old people. Every time we try and get something cool built, the old people vote down the funding or vote against the zoning.

Sad part is... I'm becoming one of the old people.

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
              "Anything cool to do?"

Buy an air conditioner!
              Amen!
              No A/C means you'll be hating life in short order.
              -Rick

Comment

I've heard great things about good lookin' girls in arizona
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  I've heard great things about good lookin' girls in arizona
                  Fo shizzle.
                  -Rick

Comment

what to do????
                    Well,

You could DeathThrashAttack everyone

Comment

"DEATHTHRASHATTACK everyone" Haha, I will.

Every death metal band coming out of there sounds like deathcore clones with no originality. Everything is 3-4 letter band names that suck! (Job for a Cowboy, September burning past, I watched her die, beneath the surface, the list goes on) i'm gonna throw some old school doom/death metal at em from michigan and see what they think.

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

My brother lives in Chandler. He had a tattoo shop called Say Ten Tattoo. (sounds like satin tattoo) that was his way of making fun of the old fuddy duddies over there. Buy an A/C. Do you have anything lined up over there? He says things are pretty rough there right now.
                        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Well, if you are really bored, you can always hang out at the local taverns. I heard that you can find some pretty mean pussy in them. I just heard on the news this morning that a bobcat wandered in to a tavern and attacked a couple of people. Guess they got all the pussy they could handle. As far as playing death metal in a tavern, just make sure you have some electric fence around your stage. Don't want that pussy getting out of hand on you.
                          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

haha, i heard that story last night, fugn rediculous. I'll beat down any pussy that comes my way

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

That is crazy.
                              http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/s....6fc2b82c.html
                              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
                              X