Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox 360's are complete JUNK.....but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
    I'm surprised I didn't kill my Xbox playing Dead Rising. I got the 3 day survival. I've played through the whole game in one sitting trying to get all 50 survivors and it still evades me.

I'm sure I'll kill it playing Castle Crashers all day with my friend.
    When you go for the Big Ones - 5 and 7 Day Survivor, be sure and use my Guides:

http://dr.newcenstein.com/Guides.html

Don't forget to join the fun in going for 17 Days as well

http://dr.newcenstein.com/17days.html
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

My girlfriend recently got a 360 and it's great. Though for some reason it doesn't like Gears of War 2. Sometimes the console doesn't read the disc properly so it stops half way through a level and I have to reset the console.
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

If you have a HD version of the 360, you can install the game to the HD and run it from there. It avoids the "disc is dirty or damaged" messages when playing for long periods.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

We use 360 dev kits at work so they're running for 8+ hours per day. Even though they're running off the HDD, we still go through them pretty regularly. I've got through (3) myself in the past 4 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
            We use 360 dev kits at work so they're running for 8+ hours per day. Even though they're running off the HDD, we still go through them pretty regularly. I've got through (3) myself in the past 4 yrs.
            What do you do? Developer? Tester? Game Journalist?
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I got my 360 about 2 years ago and have been lucky by the sound of it. I'm surprised it's still going, the cat likes not knock it over if it's sitting upright.

It's also survived me playing Condemned, Condemned Two and Far Cry 2 constantly, about 6 hours a day. My first semester exam results really show it
              Stringed things:
              Charvel Model 4
              Charvel NOS Star
              Gibson SG Special

Comment

This is why I bought a PS3, got one of the MGS4 packs they came out with in August of 2008. Been loving some Killzone 2 online.

Comment

Working...
                X