No announcement yet.

Guitar multi stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was asked by member Strangletooth about making a guitar boat to fit v's, king, rhds, and warriors.
    I work for one of the largest sound and lighting companies in the mid west. Well we make all of our own road/ ata cases here in shop. If I could come up with a design similar to ultracase for a guitar boat that will hold 3-5-7 guitars at a decent price would you be interested in purchasing one?

Comment

I'm in the UK, so buying from abroad is via evilbay only. I was hoping to find something in the UK without having to go thru evilbay at all.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

http://www.edroman.com/featured/sexyguitars.htm
        What is a stand? Its an object that holds the guitar.
        You need the right stand.
        Last edited by Soap; 02-18-2009, 03:41 PM.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Edroman? Sorry, I don't deal with trolls
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeManG View Post
            I was asked by member Strangletooth about making a guitar boat to fit v's, king, rhds, and warriors.
            I work for one of the largest sound and lighting companies in the mid west. Well we make all of our own road/ ata cases here in shop. If I could come up with a design similar to ultracase for a guitar boat that will hold 3-5-7 guitars at a decent price would you be interested in purchasing one?
            Yer gonna have to give them a ballpark price comparable to other links/pricing here. You've been gone a while bro... Take it easy...

There's prolly a lot of interest and I will attest to Logics work as I've seen it first hand in many facets, but price is king bro...

Oh and yeh, Ed Roman is a warrant for instant banning! Ron? Where art thou?
            Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              Edroman? Sorry, I don't deal with trolls
              I actually think you missed the intended point.
              There are women holding guitars.
              I'm most certainly not supporting or endorsing Ed Roman, we all know he's a joke. But a nice sexy looking object holding a guitar, well that's a whole different thing altogether.

I'll make it easier for some of the slower ones here.
              http://www.guitarworld.com/articles/...guitar%20world

An object holding a guitar is a guitar stand.
              All of which are doing the intended task very well.
              Last edited by Soap; 02-18-2009, 05:43 PM.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Just thinking outside the box here...but if you don't have the floor space to stand 'em, do you have the wall space to hang 'em? That's what I do.....just a thought.
                I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Buy a multi stand (maybe one of the Rockstand RS20885 corner stands?) and like Shibs suggests, nip down to an electical wholesaler, buy some 20mm PVC conduit, a few angles and bends and some PVC cement, and make a bottom rail to suit your guitars.

Or buy some K&M 16295 wall hangers, very nice.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by outsider666 View Post
                    Just thinking outside the box here...but if you don't have the floor space to stand 'em, do you have the wall space to hang 'em? That's what I do.....just a thought.
                    Plenty of wall space, just not allowed to use it
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Tell your Mum & Dad you are swapping bedrooms. If they don't like it, just threaten to have them put into Sunnyview Retirement Home for the Infirm & Bewildered.
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                        Plenty of wall space, just not allowed to use it
                        Ceiling hooks like in the slaughterhouses?

Time to look into the hardware store, or keep them cased for safety.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                        X