Guitar multi stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar multi stand

They are out there, but the only one I could find whereby the guitars sit in a straight line has a very low "ring" (see pic), making it unsuitable for my Warriors. Are there any that have feet/rests that are height adjustable? I'm using single-stands at the mo, and need to compact the spacing so I don't have a problem when I buy a 4th (or 5th) guitar.

Something like this:

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Now, do you want one with lights or without?
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

What you have pictured there is about it AFAIK. I think you'd have to figure out how to modify it yourself. If you could figure out how to make that kind of idea adjustable - and stable - you might have an invention of your own to sell!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

The stand pictured above is about as useless as tits on a boar hog. I kept mine about a week and then begged my son to take it off my hands. If you care about your guitars, buy single stands.
        "POOP"

Comment

I have a few of those multi-stands - I like 'em. You have to be careful but you can get quite a few guitars in a small space.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Well, the difference is that you play your guitars. I just polish mine!
            "POOP"

Comment

It would be cool if Hercules would make a multi stand using their hanger-style system, but with a side-by-side arrangement like the one above. It would maybe need to be spaced just a little wider to make sure they don't bump when you move them in & out, but I think it could work nicely. It would be great for pointy guitars. I've got one of their triple stands and I like it, but the design takes up a lot of space.

Comment

Design and make your own from PVC and a hacksaw..... Just go down to Home Depot and buy some 3 Inch PVC and some PVC Glue, some 90 degree bends etc... and build your own based on the above design, but this time make the lowerr ring differently or raise it! Paint it, put foam on it and call it done!

Shibs
                Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Big bucks, but they'd most likely fit in an ultracase

Comment

http://ultracase.com/vault.shtml

OR

http://www.mentalcaseinc.com/
                    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Geez that's more expensive than one of my guitars!
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

These are what we use on stage. You can tilt the base forks to fit any guitar. My RR works just fine.

http://www.herculesstands.com/guitars/racks.html
                        2008 DXMG in Gray w/ Duncan Mayhem set
                        2007 DK2m White Bengal
                        88 Jackson limited edition
                        Charvel Preditor
                        PS-3T Rhoads Performer
                        Jackson DX10D
                        3 Randall RGT 100 ES tube heads
                        4 JCM900 4x12 bottom cabs
                        Rockman 1/2 rack Chorus/Delay
                        Roland GP-8 Rack processor

Comment

I was talking about the regular cases, not the vault.. they fit Rhoads Vees... still expensive though
                          http://ultracase.com/stands.shtml

haven't checked in a while, but may be able to get a slightly better price from toursupply.com

I sold my 8 space and one of my 6 spacers.. just have a 6 space left, and a 5 space by Armadillo...

Comment

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-MUS-GS7355

I've got one like this by Kaman (says Ultra on the foot - can't find anything on them on Ebay - had it for years). I've got my Warbird, WarAngel, and the Halford on it. Perfect for Warriors and Vs.

I've also got the Warwick Rockstand for 7 guitars. It's not a bad stand, but they need to beef up their QC: had hell getting it together because a couple of screw holes won't line up.

But I've got 9 guitars on it (2 on the outside ends) and they're not going anywhere.
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc, I can only put my guitars on one side of the room, and there's not enough space for any guitar to sit facing the wall. Please look at my collection pic in the gallery, and you'll see what I mean.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                              X