C-17 Jump 10 FEB 2009 (PICS!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
    I've followed a lot of this and you're doing an unbelievable job.
    Fixed
    "POOP"

Comment

Is that Malamute DZ ? You guys have all the highspeed shit now nice elbow pads and stuff the didn't have that all that fancy shit when I was up there have you spent much field time up there yet I was north of nome onetime in febuary it was -73 when we got off the plane tofucking cold

Comment

Originally posted by winnjammer View Post
        Is that Malamute DZ ? You guys have all the highspeed shit now nice elbow pads and stuff the didn't have that all that fancy shit when I was up there have you spent much field time up there yet I was north of nome onetime in febuary it was -73 when we got off the plane tofucking cold
        Roger that! We jumped elbow and knee pads yesterday...which I don't understand because I don't recall those being one of the five points of contact...lol

I went out for a week in the field for ALIT up at Fort Wainwright. It was almost -50 when we were there. I spent most of the time in full ECWCS hating my life.

Comment

Originally posted by seegermany View Post
          fixed
          grammar police

Comment

Originally posted by winnjammer View Post
            This is the magic of the internet and music...two paratroopers from different era's with the same interests. It's great meeting another Airborne brother...legs just don't understand.

Feet and knees together. AATW,
            -David

Comment

Working...
            X