Place to sell guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donovan View Post
    If a forum need $20 from it's members just to access a for sale section then I think that it may have some issues of it's own. Do we not generate enough traffic and sponsor revenue to support the site on it's own? No other site that I'm on has ever asked me for money??

I dunno I think it's the principal more then anything. I just want to sell a few guitars, but I would rather trade for the jacksons I really want.
    There's plenty of other sites with stricter rules that also make you pay to sell gear.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Technically, I became a platinum member to sell stuff... but I haven't ended up actually selling anything... buy my stuff dammit!!!

Edit: nevermind - I did sell one amp - everything else has been a trade. That's right, I'm taking it back to the barter system. Who needs deer pelts?
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
        Technically, I became a platinum member to sell stuff... but I haven't ended up actually selling anything... buy my stuff dammit!!!

Edit: nevermind - I did sell one amp - everything else has been a trade. That's right, I'm taking it back to the barter system. Who needs deer pelts?
        Exchange for some bear pelts?
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
          Exchange for some bear pelts?
          Sweet. Send 'em over - I have whitetail... and whitetail.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

"Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
              Who needs deer pelts?
              how many heads of lettuce for a single pelt?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Are the heads mounted or non-mounted? Were they harvested in the wild or was it a "caged match"?
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Your $20 isn't just for Classifieds access. You also get to play with the new Generator, as well as access to two of the most volatile sections you'd ever hope to see on the interweb - the Platinum Club, with non-stop 24-hours of boobies, and the Politics forum, where we throw rocks at each other.

Truthfully, the Classifieds here ain't what it used to be - plenty of shoppers but no buyers these days

Your only other reliable options (for both you and the buyer) is going to be Ebay or Yahoo Auctions.
                  If the fees aren't to your liking, do your stuff locally.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Truthfully, the Classifieds here ain't what it used to be - plenty of shoppers but no buyers these days
                    You can say that again.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sad but true, but I think it's the way of the land, obviously.

And yes, lots of rocks down there! (ducking as we speak!)
                      Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        There's plenty of other sites with stricter rules that also make you pay to sell gear.
                        That's cool man. You guys can run this however you want. I haven't been on any and I'm on car sites with 10s of thousands of members but I guess they sell more add space too. I used to come on here a lot more but I also found a lot of the members were kinda rude so I quit coming around.

Funny thing is that during that time I was on a few different forums and this site popped up a few times and the conversation was always about how the poster wouldn't come back because the never felt welcome here. Perhaps that has changed but that's why I stopped and I'm concerned about forking over 20 bucks.

I can go stick them on Jemsite for free and just wade through all the sponsor's adds
                        Rock on

Comment

Enjoy!
                          There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Working...
                          X