Place to sell guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place to sell guitars?

What other site is good to sell or trade guitars? I have a few that I need to sell to get one or two that I really want. Sugestions? Not ebay or Cragslist though.

Why not become a Platinum Member and try selling or trading them right here on the JCF?
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
      Why not become a Platinum Member and try selling or trading them right here on the JCF?
      I'm not on the site enough and I don't think it's that cool making us pay to sell something. We generate enough traffic that the JCF should be able to sell a few little adds:idea:

Comment

Kijiji?
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
          Not everyone can afford a platinum membership. I'm down with supporting this site, but I can't wing the extra fee's atm. I wish there was other ways to become platinum members.
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

The Harmony Central forums have classifieds that are free and tend to see a lot of traffic. Of course, you'll have to weed out people offering trades even if you clearly state you are not interested in trades, low ball offers, and the wanna-be scammers.

Comment

If you really want to sell it, what's $20?
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                Not everyone can afford a platinum membership. I'm down with supporting this site, but I can't wing the extra fee's atm. I wish there was other ways to become platinum members.
                $20???

Maybe you should spend less time on the internet.
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

Well, you could sign up for the various forums related to whichever brands you're looking to get rid of or gain.

And yeah, if you can't swing $20 a year for access to the Classifieds, you've got bigger issues than G.A.S.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                    $20???

Maybe you should spend less time on the internet.
                    Oh, sorry, I'll try to fit that in between trying to find whatever possible work there is and not having any money. Either way, some people just can't afford to waste $20 on a website.
                    Originally posted by horns666
                    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      Well, you could sign up for the various forums related to whichever brands you're looking to get rid of or gain.

And yeah, if you can't swing $20 a year for access to the Classifieds, you've got bigger issues than G.A.S.
                      If a forum need $20 from it's members just to access a for sale section then I think that it may have some issues of it's own. Do we not generate enough traffic and sponsor revenue to support the site on it's own? No other site that I'm on has ever asked me for money??

I dunno I think it's the principal more then anything. I just want to sell a few guitars, but I would rather trade for the jacksons I really want.

Comment

the site isn't asking you for money. Pay or don't - it's your choice. If you don't, you still have access to 99% of the information available here. I don't know what it's like where you are, but if I want to post a classified in my local newspaper, I have to pay. Aren't they already making enough money from newspaper sales and advertiser revenue? But that's how it is. And that's how it is here. I paid my $20 to support a site I've been a member of for nearly 10 years. And I haven't got around to posting a For Sale in the Classifieds yet. I still feel that I've got my money's worth out of the place.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

I think I've got my money's worth out of this site too... Wait a second!

If anything I've been rewarded for going on this site. Go free t-shirts!
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,
                          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I think making a contribution to a site that doesn't whore itself to pay server fees is worth my while. Others don't. It doesn't make me better or the other guy a lesser member, in my mind I am merely signifying that I am satisfied enough with my experience to contribute toward the costs of server space and keeping the site unbiased toward sponsors.
                            There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

I really like the lack of ads on this site. All I ever see is the Matt's ad at the top and the Copperhead/Soultone ads at the bottom. I like the lack of those stupid Google ads.
                              "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Working...
                              X