• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Brownstone, My Michelle, So Easy are the best
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

"Loaded Like A Freight Trainnnnnnnnnnnnn"

Cool album! Poor Steven, what a freakin mess.
      "POOP"

Comment

I think it's hilarious that Gibson is "all about" Slash now, even though those early albums were recorded with a Les Paul copy. I'm sure Gibson's stormtroopers are going to hunt me down for kickin' that up again...

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          He must have some of that A.F.D. money left, because he apparantly has access to some extremely good drugs.
          He probably still get $100,000+ a year in royalties from that album alone.

AFD still sells close to a million units a year, plus the Lies, and Live like suicide album don't hurt.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
            "Loaded Like A Freight Trainnnnnnnnnnnnn"

Cool album! Poor Steven, what a freakin mess.
            that whole band was,and some steal are a hot messrose would,nt start a show in IN, where i am from and i guess where he is too because he was afraid I saw the show and really though in rehab he was doing good? fuck he has still got alot going for him if he would get his shit straight. rushs drummer and plenty more kick his ass but steven played on a minial kit fairly well
            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Whelp it looks like SA is back in good graces at the sober living facility. I wonder what the fallout was from the arrest. Felony charges? They didn't even touch on that.

Comment

Holy Cock Slap Batman!!!

WTF..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE_otBvfPxY

I was kinda close to this a couple times..then I puked.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Damn right Bill, that was intense bro!
                  Glad I never got near that!

Moderation is the secret to a long and healthy life!
                  'Howling in shadows
                  Living in a lunar spell
                  He finds his heaven
                  Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    I may be the only other person on the planet to have been able to get thrown out of Buns N Toasties for drug use-lol How the hell does that happen???????
                    On the flip side, luckily, I always enjoyed my stupors and never was a fruitbat acting like he was. I've done enough narcotics to knock out a fleet of elephants but never looned out like that, it was remarkable, all I can say, remarkable.
                    Hopefully you didn't stoop so low as to be sucking off old men in parks for drugs like Mr Adler.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                      Hopefully you didn't stoop so low as to be sucking off old men in parks for drugs like Mr Adler.
                      Do what now?!? Say what?!?

Comment

He confessed to doing that.

Erm, I mean Steven Adler, not Atomic Charvel Guy.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                          He confessed to doing that.

Erm, I mean Steven Adler, not Atomic Charvel Guy.
                          Is that right? Well then, I take back my comment about him having some GnR money left.

Comment

Is that right? Well then, I take back my comment about him having some GnR money left.
                            he did that before GNR...

the money from GNR was flush down the toilet by his relatives
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Maybe he likes sucking dicks and only does it for fun now.

Kids: Drugs are baaaaaad, hmmmkay?

I nearly broke her back

Comment

New interview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bartf...layer_embedded
                                _________________________________________________
                                "Artists should be free to spend their days mastering their craft so that working people can toil away in a more beautiful world."
                                - Ken M

Comment

Working...
                                X