JVHT delivers hilarity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JacksonVHT View Post
    I'm sober this time, if you don't find this funny you take things way too seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40
    I can't imagine anyone with kids thinking that was even remotely amusing. And even a lot of people without kids would (and should) find that extremely un-funny.

Milk cartons must be amusing to you as well.

I appreciate non-PC humor, and I am no prude, but some things ARE in poor taste.

To each his own, but you shouldn't be surprised that the responders to this post found that a bit weak.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonVHT View Post
      I'm sober this time, if you don't find this funny you take things way too seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40
      Even with stuff that I don't find funny, I can generally appreciate how others would. Jim Carrey for example - his "zany" physical comedy is amusing for about 30 seconds to me, but I see how others enjoy it. But this just isn't. I'm surprised that they found anyone with a driver's licence to participate in it's making.

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
      I think gun ownership should be mandatory, lowlifes would be a little more hesitent to attack anyone if they knew that they were packing heat. I would propose anyone over 18 is mandatory (except with convicts of violent crime, and religous convictions).
      As long as the mentally unstable are still allowed, I'll be okay.

so what happened to freedom of choice? I thought America was supposed to be all about the freedom to live your own life (except when it comes to same sex marriages, what goes on in your bedroom and the contents of your personal telephone conversations), but you're espousing forcing people who don't necessarily want to own guns to carry them?

What was the fourth option in that poll in the Platinum section?
      • "no I hate freedom, and I need people telling me what to do and how to live"
      So if someone doesn't believe in the Constitution, they are submitting to having others tell them how to live. But in this thread, it's okay to have the government tell you that you must own a gun? No conflict in opinion there?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Man, I hate JacksonVHT. He's a retarded fat fuck. I really wanna kick his ass..that would make me so happy. I would give him the first punch or two, or three..I'll be a sport. Man, only if..

I have a poll goin' on in the platinum section going to see this disrespectful asshole swing from the nut noose. I will personally kick out the chair once it's around his ..well..nuts..

Nuetering this brainless fucktard would be doing the world a fuggin' favor..

Just as Scarface once said.."Schoot dis piece a chit".
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ah Scarface, what a great film.

Here's a minute and a half of swearing from that movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyYZiUko3OI

Typical day at the Zurlo house?
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            As long as the mentally unstable are still allowed, I'll be okay.

so what happened to freedom of choice? I thought America was supposed to be all about the freedom to live your own life (except when it comes to same sex marriages, what goes on in your bedroom and the contents of your personal telephone conversations), but you're espousing forcing people who don't necessarily want to own guns to carry them?

What was the fourth option in that poll in the Platinum section?
            • "no I hate freedom, and I need people telling me what to do and how to live"

So if someone doesn't believe in the Constitution, they are submitting to having others tell them how to live. But in this thread, it's okay to have the government tell you that you must own a gun? No conflict in opinion there?
            Ok , you're absolutely right,

and any concientious objectors would also be allowed to not have firearms (generally this would fall under religous convictions) as most people do desire the right and ability to protect themselves and their familys interests.

Also I'm not saying mandatory to carry but to possess, a gun in every house lowers robbery and other home invasion statistics in every case I've ever read about. Carrying would be your choice under my plan, but again I can see your point - so we will add concientious objectors to the list.

Thankyou for calling me out, just out of curiosity - why would you object to a gun in your home? If you're uncomfortable then don't answer - but truly I can't understand !

Cheers,
            Jay
            Last edited by Jayster; 12-17-2008, 05:22 PM.
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Many people with children in the home will feel uncomfortable or just flat out petrified at the thought of a gun in the house. I can't blame them though. Kids are very curious and accidents do happen. It only takes that one time, a split secod, to change lives forever.

And I say this as a gun owner and LEO and firearms instructor. I have them in my house, but they are not for everybody.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                It only takes that one time, a split second, to change lives forever.

That's how I had my family.:ROTF:
                Scott - thanks for your reply, I can't see it, but I can respect it !

Cheers
                Jay
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                X