JVHT delivers hilarity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JVHT delivers hilarity!

I'm sober this time, if you don't find this funny you take things way too seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40
    Last edited by JacksonVHT; 12-15-2008, 09:08 AM.

And you own guns... Scary...

Comment

Serious internet is serious.

It's just a spoof, laugh a little.
      Last edited by JacksonVHT; 12-15-2008, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I see..........
        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

to be honest, I really didn't see any humor in this (I'm a parent and child abductions are not something I laugh at) anyways I aint mad at cha or nothing. I just don't find it funny.

Merry Christmas all
          Jay
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Funny. In a bizarre sort of way.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
              And you own guns... Scary...
              I think gun ownership should be mandatory, lowlifes would be a little more hesitent to attack anyone if they knew that they were packing heat. I would propose anyone over 18 is mandatory (except with convicts of violent crime, and religous convictions).

Mr. Obama and I don't see this eye to eye though.

hehehehehehehe- before the first one of you gun haters respond. A community near me did this 30 years ago, and their crime rate dropped like a rock. D.C. had tight regulations and one of the worst crime rates. Now the anti gun parents - in GA last year more children died from plastic shopping bags then firearms, yet no one is picketing their walmart !!!

Society has been trying to brainwash the weak and stupid into believing that legal firearms contribute to crimes, this is horse shit. Now I am sure 1 or maybe 20 accidental deaths may have happened, again look at the evil plastic bags and the insidious bleach companies - much higher accidental death rates.

Sorry to get a bit off topic, I'm just feeling touchy about this recently.

Merry Christmas to all
              Jay
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

SIIHPAPP That is what he did...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                  I think gun ownership should be mandatory, lowlifes would be a little more hesitent to attack anyone if they knew that they were packing heat. I would propose anyone over 18 is mandatory (except with convicts of violent crime, and religous convictions).

Mr. Obama and I don't see this eye to eye though.

hehehehehehehe- before the first one of you gun haters respond. A community near me did this 30 years ago, and their crime rate dropped like a rock. D.C. had tight regulations and one of the worst crime rates. Now the anti gun parents - in GA last year more children died from plastic shopping bags then firearms, yet no one is picketing their walmart !!!

Society has been trying to brainwash the weak and stupid into believing that legal firearms contribute to crimes, this is horse shit. Now I am sure 1 or maybe 20 accidental deaths may have happened, again look at the evil plastic bags and the insidious bleach companies - much higher accidental death rates.

Sorry to get a bit off topic, I'm just feeling touchy about this recently.

Merry Christmas to all
                  Jay

No need to get touchy about me I think you know I'm seriously pro gun, own many and am pro carry... But, just makin sure.

I was only making a fun of the particular person.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      I have missed you Ron =)

-Nate
                      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Ron, I'm thinking that picture needs to be a LOT taller, and the kid needs to be on a ladder and still reaching to fully give the picture here, hehe...

But, it will do...

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonVHT View Post
                          I'm sober this time

"STRIKKKKKKKKE TWO!"
                          "POOP"

Comment

W T F ???!!!!:think::think::think:

Is this what JCF members with down syndrome find amusing?
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                              W T F ???!!!!:think::think::think:

Is this what JCF members with down syndrome find amusing?
                              I guess so. I don't find it particularly funny. I can't even imagine what I would think if that happened to any of my friends.

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Funniest part of this thread.
                              "Dear Dr. Bill,
                              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                              X