Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone near NC I need help regarding a amp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O.K here is the update.

The amp I scored was a rare Mesa Boogie 2 channel blackface Dual Rectifier rackmount. I scored it for 860 bucks!!!

I had been in contact with the seller letting him know I will only bid if I have someone to pick up the amp. He says no problem.

I set up Auctionsniper to place the bid for me since I will be asleep when the auction ends. I win the auction.

I get up and jump on Ebay to pay the auction. I send him a payment via Paypal.

I go to message him and I see there is already a message from him.

Its a angry toned message that say:

"Didn't you read the description this item is for local pickup only."

I then sent him a message through Ebay and E-mail that I need his phone number so I can get my amp picked up. I have not heard back from him...

God this guy is a weirdo. Does not he remember me messaging him during the week that I will have someone pick up the amp. I should have read the messages first before sending the Paypal I hope he did not second chance offer to someone else.

GRRRRRRRRRRR I hate waiting!!!!!!!!! I had such an awesome deal and now I have a very bad feeling.

Comment

File a complaint with Ebay, saying that you bought it understanding the local pickup thing, and that now he won't make arrangements with you to have it picked up locally.

If you paid and have someone who will go get it, he has no reason to deny you that.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Cool he messaged me back and will meet up. I scored a recto rackmount for 860 bucks. Am sending the guy some Ak parts to pick it up so everything works out and my UPS commercial account gets billed.

Comment

Working...
        X