Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone near NC I need help regarding a amp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone near NC I need help regarding a amp...

I posted this here hoping more people will see it.

There is an early Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier on Ebay that I think I can score for a really good price. Problem is seller will not ship it.

If anyone in North Carolina can pick it up pack it and bill it to my commercial UPS account I can compensate you with some money or guitar parts. We can work out a fair trade in parts I have alot to chose from...I got EMGs or a real older Floyd rose birdge also some vintage Jackson/Charvel parts that I can offer. Otherwise I do not want to just sell any of those parts. I just want help to get this amp.

I figure about 50 bucks cash or parts would be fair. I can make arrangements to cover fuel costs in addition to compensation for packing materials but the seller states he can drive a 100 miles to drop it off from where he lives.

I cant bid on the item till I can get someone to commit otherwise I will get negged. I tried to ask the seller to drop it off at the UPSstore or have UPS pick it up from his house and he will not do it.

I hope this is a OK request to post in this forum.

He'll drive 100 miles but won't go to a UPS store that's probably closer? Strange guy.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      He'll drive 100 miles but won't go to a UPS store that's probably closer? Strange guy.
      I think that type of attitude will get me a cheap amp providing I can get someone to pick it up for me.

Comment

True. Good luck!

Comment

You do realize that North Carolina is a fairly large state right? Some general sense of where would be pretty useful.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            You do realize that North Carolina is a fairly large state right? Some general sense of where would be pretty useful.
            Sorry, I grew up in California so all states are puny to me except for Texas and Alaska.

Its in Glen Alpine according to the listing.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
              Its in Glen Alpine according to the listing.
              I think this guy is more than 100 miles to a UPS store

Good luck :ROTF:
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I guess its time to use google earth.

Just to make it clear I will cover all costs associated with getting this amp plus compensation for time. If its a real hassle I will offer some more money or stuff depending on the situation.

Comment

Oh, he's in THAT part of NC. :ROTF:

Comment

From the towns website:
                    The Town of Glen Alpine is located in the beautiful foothills of North Carolina. Between Morganton and Marion, Glen Alpine is just a few miles off Interstate 40, with U.S. Highway 70 intersecting the town.

Do they mean Marion Georgia? Dont we have a few members from around those parts?

Comment

Cue the Dueling Banjos
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Oh, he's in THAT part of NC. :ROTF:
                        I dont get it...

is that a "squeel like a pig" type area?

Comment

Actually it's near Ashville I believe. More like Tree Hugging Hippie Country.

Comment

Over 200 miles from me...Sorry.

Comment

Yahoo Maps says Glen Alpine is about 53 miles from Asheville and about 82 miles from Charlotte, if that helps.
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X