Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JCF brothers and sisters in N.H., you guys allright ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had snow flurries here last week but it didn't stick to the ground. It did stick about 30 miles north of here, and about 60 miles north, say Hattiesburg, they got about 6 inches accumulation that stayed overnight.

The current cold front stalled out between here and Hattiesburg so we've gotten a little rain and a lot of fog!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Got our power back yesterday .. this was one of the worst ice storms they have ever seen up here
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

~K~,
        We got it back last night.

What a relief, and what joy there is in a simple shower!!!

Glad you made it through ok... and Bri too!
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

Man, we lost power as I was getting ready for work Friday morning and it finally came back this morning around 01:30. I got a generator yesterday... lol... but at least we have it if this ever happens again. At least the place I work has a gym and showers.

We stayed here every night except one. Last Saturday it was about 6 degrees, so we bailed, lol.... every morning it was near 38 or so... made it very difficult to get out of bed.

I could do without the power.... but no heat really blows.

My wife kept asking if I wanted to play guitar or something so I wouldn't be so edgy... but damn... my fingers wouldn't work, lol.
          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

70 degrees here today! Smoke on that!
            "POOP"

Comment

Working...
            X