Crime=punishment? Not in L.A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    Cali is going nowhere or else I will hang myself.
    I have an idea, why don't we just make North and South Dakotah one freakin' state and send all the violent people there? Just a thought.
    Wow, you have me thinking of Australia now. Did that really happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
      I rather enjoyed being in california while working in that the area(not la) is beautifull ,the weather was great ,and things were not right on top of each other.I spent almost a year in different parts of cali northern and southern ,Orange county is one wierd place
      I like North Cali the most, very pretty and cultural but I love South Cali because of the perfect weather, women and waves for surfing (too big at north for me), don't like OC because of the people, LA is a great place for having fun, it's exiting but as a city it's not that special, SF looks better. I like Cali but most of my friends are from NYC, I don't know why but I just get a long with them the best.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

California is great.... you can pick and choose some lame news stories you heard about on Rush Limbaugh, and I sincerely hope that makes you feel better about living in a redneck escalade-pickup-driving crime-infested shithole , but you're deluding yourself if you really believe stuff like that is in any way indicative of what it's like out here.
        Last edited by Bert; 12-11-2008, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Zzzzzzz.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
            California is great.... you can pick and choose some lame news stories you heard about on Rush Limbaugh, and I sincerely hope that makes you feel better about living in a redneck escalade-pickup-driving crime-infested shithole , but you're deluding yourself if you really believe stuff like that is in any way indicative of what it's like out here.
            Hit a nerve?

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonVHT View Post
              Hit a nerve?
              I think he just wants an escalade .

By the way Bert ,mugshot as an avatar ?
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                I think he just wants an escalade .
                That's what I'm thinkin! :ROTF:

Comment

California really IS great, especially the Bay Area, the L.A.-Orange county area and the San Diego area. There are political issues I didn't agree with, but other than having to wait 14 days to get a handgun the political issues didn't affect my daily life.

The climate along the beach is just beautiful, the women are outrageously lovely, there's infinite things to do, the crime is somewhat confined to areas that if you can avoid them and you keep your eyes open you can mostly avoid trouble.

There wouldn't be 36 million people living there if it wasn't a great place to be. I miss the hell out of it and only came home to be near family. That's not to knock any other places, nor is it to say there aren't inconveniences about living in California, but it's pretty damn cool!

Speaking of cool, it's fucking snowing here in Biloxi, Mississippi, on the Gulf of Mexico! Not sticking to the ground right here, but maybe 20 miles inland, it is! This just doesn't happen this far south very often at all!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

LA is trying hard to make the city better, a lot less drug dealers, gangstas, hookers (I think hookers give the city more color tough ) than it was years ago, specially downtown, hollywood and places like that... that's what the people who have lived there for a long time have told me. Can't get crack at every street corner anymore. And I definetly saw a lot of police cars patrolling around.
                    A lot of folks talk shit about the LA/Cali crowd but that's how the things work, people have the option to choose, if you want to have fun and live the rock'n'roll lifestyle then it's the best place in the world, if you don't like it then there's a lot of other states to choose... good system, so the people wouldn't get in each other's way
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                    X