No announcement yet.

My dear uncle passed away today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and yours in my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
      I think when you lose family members and you yourself are an adult it can be pretty rough.
      I lost my mom when I was 19 and my dad when I was 26 so I know how you feel.A day won't pass that I don't think of them.Time heals the pain tho'
      It's tough for sure.

Sorry to hear how young you were when you lost your parents.

I'm 23, luckily my mother and father are still around.

I'm glad to hear you're doing well now.

Again, thanks to everyone for the words.

Comment

I'm VERY sorry to hear this man. I still feel the void when I lost my grandmother. I could do no wrong in her eyes..the only unconditional love I will ever know is gone.

I've been VERY concerned about my father lately..I just know something is wrong. He's like me and refuses to go to the doctor..so, I dunno..sigh.

I'm sorry man.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          I'm VERY sorry to hear this man. I still feel the void when I lost my grandmother. I could do no wrong in her eyes..the only unconditional love I will ever know is gone.

I've been VERY concerned about my father lately..I just know something is wrong. He's like me and refuses to go to the doctor..so, I dunno..sigh.

I'm sorry man.
          I hope everything is fine with your father.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            That's weird, but I felt the same way about my Great Grandmother.
            Hope your Dad wisens up and gets checked out. Might have to crack him with a mag-lite and drag his ass to the hospital.
            'Howling in shadows
            Living in a lunar spell
            He finds his heaven
            Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
              "POOP"

Comment

Sorry to hear it
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X