My dear uncle passed away today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dear uncle passed away today.

Had an artificial valve in his heart that was supposed to be replaced every 10 years, his was in for 12 and he was afraid that he wouldn't live through surgery to replace it.

Passed away today in Athens, Greece from what sounds like a non-painful death while taking a nap during the day.

Was an accomplished doctor in Russia and Greece and a good man.

That sucks.
    Strat God Music
    http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

RIP. Thoughts and prayers to you and the whole family.

Comment

Sorry to hear.

Praying, and sending my best-possible vibes your way my brother.
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

Thanks dg and spike.

Comment

Sorry to hear about this, especially at this time of year. Thoughts go out to you and your uncle.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

My condolences to you, may he rest in peace. You and he are in my prayers.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Vibes your way, bro. R.I.P.
                There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

JVHT sorry to hear that uncles are very special.
                  Thoughts are with you.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss. God bless.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I know what you're going through, because my Great Grandmother Pearl, just passed this August.
                      I took it extremely hard because she lived beside me my whole life and practically raised me. She was a second mother to me and my brothers.
                      She was 88 and lived a long life. I always knew that day would come, but I always brushed it off.
                      I know that she is in a better place now, and she isn't suffering.
                      The same as your Uncle, VHT. He's in a much better place now man.
                      The only thing that you can really do is think of the good times, and good memories that you had together.
                      It gave me another perspective on my life and made life seem more fragile than what we make it out to be.
                      We take alot for granted on a daily basis, and one day our time will come too.

I hope that you and your family fare ok with this terrible news.
                      My thoughts are with you bro.
                      Keep on the bright side with this, cause it will get easier.
                      'Howling in shadows
                      Living in a lunar spell
                      He finds his heaven
                      Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Comment

I think when you lose family members and you yourself are an adult it can be pretty rough.
                          I lost my mom when I was 19 and my dad when I was 26 so I know how you feel.A day won't pass that I don't think of them.Time heals the pain tho'
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate..

Comment

Very sorry to hear that ... He'd be proud of the love you have for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X