No announcement yet.

Why do girl friends get mad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks roody.Think of it this way get the V6 and everybody will think its your wife's car.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
      Thanks roody.Think of it this way get the V6 and everybody will think its your wife's car.
      Ah, but the trick there is to actually have the wife drive a V8 powered muscle machine and when she complains that the car is too difficult to live with on the street thats when you offer to be the nice guy and take it off her hands to drive that one yourself
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Eggs ackley!
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Straycat Blues,
          Good Day Sir. Hope all is juicy in your life.
          My girl got a tad livid last night. She asked if I wanted to have sex, I said you are free to do what you wish, hop on, but I'm watching scores , updates, highlights , injury reports, and must study for Sunday. After that, it's NHL on the Fly. If we're not done when those two are over, I'll be available for communication and possibly emotion. I've got a list a mile long why they get mad, they all seem to revolve around me. I'm flawed through and through, but I like it.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I don't get why there is only a small pic and 4 fuckin pages of dudes just sayin shit, can we have some more pics please, post your womans ass! and not your ass or a joke of your ass, but post your womans ass, and or just a killer backside, once again.......no men.....

too much talk, not enough ass.

I realise the irony in my post not containing any ass except for the person typing this.

C

Comment

How do you like my girlfriend's ass? Nice and meaty, right?

Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

mmm this is now my new favorite thread on the JCF.
                Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                  This man knows what he's talking about! Always go for the V8 option in a Musclecar!
                  Sorry...my account was messed up for a few days. Yeah...Yeah V6 3.5L 250HP SOHC 24 Valve HO. Traded in my 06 Mustang GT V8 for it (Alternator went, battery went, CD player broke and started leaking out of the Differential-60K Miles on it.). Got to put a turbo or Supercharger on it. The Monthly payments are nice though...so had to go with the V6. Scooping out a turbo right now. Possible 50% gain in HP (without having to change out to forged internals) Just short on cash. Family comes first. My oldest son is just finishing up his 1st Semester of Premed. And got 3 other kids and a wife....so had to go with the V6.

Comment

DING DING DING, we have a winner!
                    "POOP"

Comment

I cant see the tits on that one. what if I say something about her having a nice ass then you show a pic of her turned around and she has a mustache!

Comment

That's why they make paper bags!
                        "POOP"

Comment

Looks good.
                          Last edited by Big D; 12-13-2008, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Comment

i cant believe how you guys treat women as if thay are sex objects! show some respect.
                              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                                i cant believe how you guys treat women as if thay are sex objects! show some respect.
                                He posted a picture of his wife's ass and ask for comments. What do you expect?

Comment

Working...
                                X